Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
why yall nikkas scared of brooklyn/chicago?

:dahell:

those are 5 games max.

Both those teams have veteran players that KNOW how to try and drag out a playoff series.

They also play VERY physical (esp. Chicago) and would take a toll on the heat that may effect them the next series.

Id much rather play happy to be there Toronto or Washington. neither team has that smart of a BBall IQ

BStapies

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Both those teams have veteran players that KNOW how to try and drag out a playoff series.

They also play VERY physical (esp. Chicago) and would take a toll on the heat that may effect them the next series.

Id much rather play happy to be there Toronto or Washington. neither team has that smart of a BBall IQ
yea sure you would rather play toronto or washington but home court is way more important than the bulls or nets.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Heat smack the Bulls come playoff time every year...even with Rose. If the Nets had Lopez it would be one thing but as currently constituted I'm not seeing them giving the Heat too many problems in the playoffs (like Boston in 2011). The Heat do not want to be playing the last 2 series on the road. True enough I am not so sold on the Pacers beating the Nets/Bulls but that's quite a risk to take.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He isn't going to get it. Durant is producing elite numbers --32.2 pts.; 5.6 assists; and 7.5 rebounds and shooting efficiently well while taking volume attempts; he accomplished this feat with Russell being out for many games.

Yeah that ship sailed when Bron and the team went into that slump.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
yea sure you would rather play toronto or washington but home court is way more important than the bulls or nets.
The Heat smack the Bulls come playoff time every year...even with Rose. If the Nets had Lopez it would be one thing but as currently constituted I'm not seeing them giving the Heat too many problems in the playoffs (like Boston in 2011). The Heat do not want to be playing the last 2 series on the road. True enough I am not so sold on the Pacers beating the Nets/Bulls but that's quite a risk to take.

I see yalls point.

The real reason for me is i feel IND would lose to either Chi or BK.

But yall are right ....home court is def important.