Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
PreSeason for all intents and purposes is over. Wade looks really good. his post game, everything looks effiecent. I think those struggles that second unit had a lot of the time last season (wade,allen,cole,battier,bird) will be MUCH better this season. Bosh has looked great all preseason, and even on an off shooting night he had 14,9, and 7.

Birdman and Ray looked their best tonight.

Spo played my dream unit of Oden, Bosh, James, Wade, and Chalmers together :lawd: but they didn't look that great tho :heh:

Still gonna be interesting to see how Spo uses his depth and who gets the inactives throughout the season.

team stays healthy and they gonna make a push to win 65+ again

anyway. Bring on the Bulls :smugfavre:
Nah I mean if they really wanted I truly think they could give the 72 wins a real run but they don't care about that we care about health

Wade should be given some back to backs of regardless if hurt

Ray, Shane, Ud, birdman are all vets that will need there rest

Thou he never seems to need it even Bron should be given a day off every few weeks

It ain't about reg season wins they will get about 58 with ease

The bulls will start of hot I'm sure but unless they make some trade I guarantee they will burn out there starters and regress prolly get 48 wins

Pacers should get about 52

Nets I see getting mad injuries I see them at 45 wins

Long as we get that top seed no need to go for 65 plus

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
There was no need to push for 66 wins last season eitherm the team is just that good and this roster is a touch better. Of course health is the number 1 concern, and having home court advantage is right up there. Having 3 game 7s at home the last 2 seasons was huge.

Yo the nets are winning 50 games at least

G.O.A.T

All Star
Daps
Suns are likely going to buyout Emeka Okafor after acquiring him :scheme:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Suns are likely going to buyout Emeka Okafor after acquiring him :scheme:

9ba9aRL.gif