Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
If we can get him in good spurts during key playoff games. It's a fukkn wrap. :pachaha:

We don't eam need him during da reg season. Just a couple minutes err otha game to help shake da rust off.

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
just wait until he gets into shape and learns the defense tho. you could tell everyone was so excited to play with him, they were almost trying to force the ball to him.

s/n Pelicans playing good as shyt....shooting lights out :leon:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
we really
We already :troll: teams making them believe they have a chance :deadrose:
lol @ some of these team getting weaker each somehow thinking they have while we keep getting stronger.
even if LeBron left we'd still be a 2nd round playoff team.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
PreSeason for all intents and purposes is over. Wade looks really good. his post game, everything looks effiecent. I think those struggles that second unit had a lot of the time last season (wade,allen,cole,battier,bird) will be MUCH better this season. Bosh has looked great all preseason, and even on an off shooting night he had 14,9, and 7.

Birdman and Ray looked their best tonight.

Spo played my dream unit of Oden, Bosh, James, Wade, and Chalmers together :lawd: but they didn't look that great tho :heh:

Still gonna be interesting to see how Spo uses his depth and who gets the inactives throughout the season.

team stays healthy and they gonna make a push to win 65+ again

anyway. Bring on the Bulls :smugfavre:

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
We got a big man...

black-wrestler-gif-smiling.gif

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
I missed this part in the game but :whew:

:gladbron:
It's funny cause sport writers and haters are always trying to make it seem they they can't play together.

But when they both got it going they play against other teams like they are toying with them on some playground shyt.

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Honestly, we don't even need Oden for offense. If he can make Hibbert work to get points and snag some boards, we're good.