Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Just checked the box score so here's a few of my thoughts

One, Shane Battier is averaging 1.8 pts the last 5 games. I don't give a damn about intangibles, he needs to get pulled from the starting lineup and relegated to bench duty. You can't have that kind of a production from a starter. Hell that's the whole reason Joel supposedly never got to start cause he was a black hole. Between JJ, Beasley, and Lewis you have 3 other options to stretch the floor, pick 1.

Two, Cole is my man but last 5 Games for him: 3.4 pts per. His minutes should be split with Douglas.

Last but not least I don't like LeBrons body language. They played a clip of his post game interview I presume against the Nets where this dude bytching about not touching the ball or getting enough looks in the 4th Q and the team has to do better at getting him involved I'm just like :what: either way this team isn't inspiring any confidence going towards the postseason and Spo's refusal to dig deep into the bench is not helping
Bosh said some of the same stuff after the Nets lost. He said that we need to get better looks & not take contested turnaround jumpers.

Sunday for me will tell me alot. Its a prime time game against a very good team. If we cant get up for that game then i will really start to worry with this team. Right now im just upset at the lack of effort some times.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
i'm gettin tired of looking at shyttier finish with more charges drawn than field goals made every night

Amare-helps-Battier-up.gif

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes

1. they've played from october to mid/late june every season for 4 straight years. tired legs/championship complacency are catching up to them:manny:

2. bron has looked disinterested on offense since his 61-point game and has been gettin abused on defense too, arthur and faried were having their way with him in the post tonight.

3. i'm bout ready for that moron spo to put him on that wade maintenance program for the rest of the season, let him get his body and mind right.

4. not signing anyone who got bought out of their contract or making a trade before the deadline might come back to haunt them

5. i miss mike miller:sadcam:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
2 weeks in May. 2 weeks on June. This is the East. 1 month is all that matters. If they go past 5 games in round 1 or 2 then it may be time to worry.