Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
I HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS shyt...it's so clear that teams have adapted to the style of defense they are playing. you'd think the coach would know how to adjust :snoop:

the D CAN be corrected, but will it?
The D was fine 2-3 weeks ago..... but when we're only making 4 or 5 3s the Big 3 need to be putting up 70 to win. I'd replace Battier with Beasley in the starting lineup at this point

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
The D was fine 2-3 weeks ago..... but when we're only making 4 or 5 3s the Big 3 need to be putting up 70 to win. I'd replace Battier with Beasley in the starting lineup at this point
It would be right thing to do. But we know Spo aint replacing Battier in the starting line up.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
We're really missing Mike Miller right now. Beas should be his replacement but he only played 7 mins tonight. Him not being good on d isn't a valid excuse because no one is playing d right now.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
We're really missing Mike Miller right now. Beas should be his replacement but he only played 7 mins tonight. Him not being good on d isn't a valid excuse because no one is playing d right now.

Beas should have been starting or getting more minutes weeks ago when we were winning.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Also Oden shouldn't have played tonight. It's not a good matchup for him and they went on their run to take the lead when he was out there. Not necessarily his fault, but he didn't help.

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
coasting-for-kids-2012-DXWo.gif

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Just checked the box score so here's a few of my thoughts

One, Shane Battier is averaging 1.8 pts the last 5 games. I don't give a damn about intangibles, he needs to get pulled from the starting lineup and relegated to bench duty. You can't have that kind of a production from a starter. Hell that's the whole reason Joel supposedly never got to start cause he was a black hole. Between JJ, Beasley, and Lewis you have 3 other options to stretch the floor, pick 1.

Two, Cole is my man but last 5 Games for him: 3.4 pts per. His minutes should be split with Douglas.

Last but not least I don't like LeBrons body language. They played a clip of his post game interview I presume against the Nets where this dude bytching about not touching the ball or getting enough looks in the 4th Q and the team has to do better at getting him involved I'm just like :what: either way this team isn't inspiring any confidence going towards the postseason and Spo's refusal to dig deep into the bench is not helping