Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Varnado got cut brehs :ld: I wish we kept him. He wouldve been a cheap replacement to Joel. If he panned out, we might've kept money mike and let Joel go. Miami should of taken the risk to develop him over Joel.
We ain't developing Joel either :rudy:
Joel getting paid 5Milli ouchea and he didn't get amnestied cause we always need a backup center if Bosh gets injured, otherwise he'd be gone too.
Please let Oden be healthy!!!

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
:dead: Joel gets 3mil and they kept him because he is better than Varando and reliable.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
We ain't developing Joel either :rudy:
Joel getting paid 5Milli ouchea and he didn't get amnestied cause we always need a backup center if Bosh gets injured, otherwise he'd be gone too.
Please let Oden be healthy!!!

There really is no developing Joel, I think Joel has already reached his ceiling. I thought Varnado had some potential but the coaching staff says otherwise.

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

TheyCallMeAzul

All Star
Daps
Do you all think UD should have his jersey number retired when it's all said & done? I mean he's been with us for all 3 championship runs. And I think that, outside of Wade, Bron & Zo, he's perhaps the most identifiable player when it comes to the Miami Heat organization. Just a thought I had earlier, would love to hear some insight from others

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Do you all think UD should have his jersey number retired when it's all said & done? I mean he's been with us for all 3 championship runs. And I think that, outside of Wade, Bron & Zo, he's perhaps the most identifiable player when it comes to the Miami Heat organization. Just a thought I had earlier, would love to hear some insight from others
Knowing Riley yes he will

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
they should retire his number and hire him within the organization in some suitable role.

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There really is no developing Joel, I think Joel has already reached his ceiling. I thought Varnado had some potential but the coaching staff says otherwise.

Exactly...some dudes are just hustle guys, rebounders and defenders and that's it period..no matter how much coaching/player development is done..and that's OK...but what I would want the staff to do is make sure Joel gets manicures every couple days, soaks his hands and require he beats off with best lotion/oil :lolbron:...

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
The rational is this: We are in WIN NOW mode. We have no room in our roster to develop players that will take a while at critical positions. We have Joel because we're stuck with him but we know what he can do and can manage around it. We're not gonna throw him away for an unproven player who we have too many question marks about.

Last edited:

TheyCallMeAzul

All Star
Daps
The gear for opening night was just released

580x492

Last edited: