Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Bosh played 27 minutes and grabbed 1 rebound :lupe:

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
If Wade was to look as good as he did tonight throughout the whole season and playoffs....:ohlawd: the NBA can surrender the trophy right now.

Provided we solve out rebounding issues of course

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug: we ain't got positions in the Spo system breh breh, and Beas prolly lost the weight smoking too :mjpls:. It's like asking Birdman to pack 15 more pounds of muscle.

That's just Intruder being Intruder. He'd write you a memo with bullet points telling how gaining 10-15 lbs would help your post game on the Coli. I don't think any basketball player should go overboard with packing on muscle. You can be strong without packing on pounds. If you are a finesse guy like Beasley, than play to your advantages.

• Dap

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
:yeshrug: we ain't got positions in the Spo system breh breh, and Beas prolly lost the weight smoking too :mjpls:. It's like asking Birdman to pack 15 more pounds of muscle.
Here what you cats dont understand: Position doesnt matter in ANY system... until you have to defend the conventional positions at the other end of the court.
  1. Alan Iverson was a PG not because of his PG skills/mentality but thats who he could GUARD. He was a great defender UNTIL he go caught up against a bigger PG, SG, or SF in the low post. Then he was just... a victim.
  2. Pippen, not BJ Armstrong, was the real PG on the Bulls offense. BJ was merely there to guard opposing PGs and spread the floor.
  3. You really think Derrick Fisher was the PG on those Lakers squads? :laugh:
When I say i want Beasley to be a PF I couldnt give less of a fukk what he does on offense. He could bring the ball up the court for all I care. What matters is WHO i can assign him to guard on defense.

I want him to be able to hold his own against heavyweights like Noah,Boozer, Hibert and Chandler on defense and the boards. Like 3 years ago when Spo asked UD to put on 10 lbs of muscle. You really think spo gives a fukk about where UD will be on the offensive side of the court? :what:

Last edited:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
201310152124770417047-p5.jpg

:merchant:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
:damn:
THis pic reminds me of this one time i got dunked on something severe.

I remember when I lived in Miami. I used to live near 135th street so i used to go to Cagni park and play ball right accross from North Miami Senior (fukk you, Pioneers :pacspit: ).

Anyway, one time we're playing and this short kid steals the ball so im chasing that little fukka down thinking i'm gonna have to either block it or foul him (game point, 14-12). As he's running down the lane i see him take a quick peek behind him and sees me then throws the ball up and I'm thinking WTF is he just throwing the shytup like that. Turned around and seen his big coming up to my righ and caught the shyt mid air and slammed it through

All these mofos were laughing at me for getting shytted on but it could have been any of us really. :manny:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
:damn:
THis pic reminds me of this one time i got dunked on something severe.

I remember when I lived in Miami. I used to live near 135th street so i used to go to Cagni park and play ball right accross from North Miami Senior (fukk you, Pioneers :pacspit: ).

Anyway, one time we're playing and this short kid steals the ball so im chasing that little fukka down thinking i'm gonna have to either block it or foul him (game point, 14-12). As he's running down the lane i see him take a quick peek behind him and sees me then throws the ball up and I'm thinking WTF is he just throwing the shytup like that. Turned around and seen his big coming up to my righ and caught the shyt mid air and slammed it through

All these mofos were laughing at me for getting shytted on but it could have been any of us really. :manny:
bynum_medium.gif

• Dap