Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm just perplexed at this idea that the Heat need help on the perimeter. You have the best perimeter team in the L. The ONLY issue for this squad is interior defense/rebounding. Neither Granger or Butler can help with that. I do think Big Baby could've contributed though. :yeshrug:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I'm just perplexed at this idea that the Heat need help on the perimeter. You have the best perimeter team in the L. The ONLY issue for this squad is interior defense/rebounding. Neither Granger or Butler can help with that. I do think Big Baby could've contributed though. :yeshrug:
You wanna lighten Brons load as much as you can. 4 straight finals. You goin for a 3 chips in a row. You need another wing on the perimeter that can defend so Bron can be freed up to score

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You wanna lighten Brons load as much as you can. 4 straight finals. You goin for a 3 chips in a row. You need another wing on the perimeter that can defend so Bron can be freed up to score

Having other people grab boards and defend the paint would lighten his load that much more. They have never had trouble with anybody on the perimeter. Every series they have been pushed in or lost came against a team that bullied them in the paint.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Having other people grab boards and defend the paint would lighten his load that much more. They have never had trouble with anybody on the perimeter. Every series they have been pushed in or lost came against a team that bullied them in the paint.

Dallas pushed them around in the paint?

Cause that's the only series they have ever lost.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dallas pushed them around in the paint?

Cause that's the only series they have ever lost.

Well that series was all about Bron's disappearance first and foremost. Dirk's play in the post (especially late in games) and Tyson's presence defensively was key as well. Nobody has ever so much as challenged MIA with perimeter play.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
So who else is out there :beli:

I don't think we necessarily need anyone. Anyone we signed wasn't going to get significant playing time until we started resting guys. That's why Caron chose OKC. Even though dude is always on IR, he isn't cracking the rotation here. At least in OKC there is a better chance of him playing especially with the smaller lineups they are playing.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I don't think we necessarily need anyone. Anyone we signed wasn't going to get significant playing time until we started resting guys. That's why Caron chose OKC. Even though dude is always on IR, he isn't cracking the rotation here. At least in OKC there is a better chance of him playing especially with the smaller lineups they are playing.
Well the team is looking great so I can't really complain... But on the low oden looking flabby as fukk.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
You made a good point:ehh:

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
BhhrMRECEAAiYbB.jpg

:dead: