Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
no
he just look like it against d league competition.
If anything he prolly regressed. he'll have to get used to a faster pace again.
But how do you know he has regressed? Dudes go down to the D-League on improve on their shoot & ball handling. I think your kind of selling Liggins short. Until I actually see him play again in the NBA. Im not going to say his regressed or anything like that.
Dude might as well stay in Souix Falls. I think Miami will sign Caron when his 10-day is up.
I love Caron but that would be a bad move imo. Caron has been injured & i rather have a young athletic wing. I just dont think Caron has that much left.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
But how do you know he has regressed? Dudes go down to the D-League on improve on their shoot & ball handling.

I love Caron but that would be a bad move imo. Caron has been injured & i rather have a young athletic wing. I just dont think Caron has that much left.

Me too but you know how this team operates :beli:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Yup LeBatard was saying that yesterday. You think that was a bad move by Riles, not to do it? I'm glad he didn't do it.

Edit: How much time does Liggins see tonight? Hopefully get to see play quite a bit tonight.

I would hate to see Udonis go but it would've been a good trade if we could've flipped Turner for someone who fit in our scheme.

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Good slaughter win tonight. On to the next one brehs.
242enpf.png

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Any wing players we add would just be insurance for an injury. If they're healthy there won't be many minutes to go around come playoff time. Lebron will be playing 40+ mins and Wade will be in the high 30s. And you know Ray will be getting his minutes too.