Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
a8d1addc9f0d11e39771120dd62fc6a5_8.jpg
UD looking big as fukk :dwillhuh: nohomo

MsBigHead

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Jets

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
UD on Butler and Granger
Former Heat player Caron Butler reportedly has interest in returning to the Miami. He must first complete a contract buyout from the Milwaukee Bucks and then clear waivers by Saturday’s deadline to be eligible to play in the playoffs.

Butler was drafted 10th overall by the Heat in 2002, playing two seasons before being dealt to the Los Angeles Lakers in the Shaquille O’Neal trade. If he lands in Miami, it would reunite him with Udonis Haslem and Dwyane Wade.

All have remained close friends over the years.

“I love Caron,” Haslem said. “It’d be great. He’s a great locker room guy. He’s a professional and a hard worker. It would be great to have an opportunity to play with him again.”

The Heat were reportedly against signing former Indiana Pacers Danny Granger because of their dislike for him when the teams met during the 2012 playoffs.

Granger, who has since been traded to the Philadelphia 76ers, is seeking a buyout. Among his interests was the Heat but Haslem said he would have no problem teaming with Granger.

“You put it in the past,” Haslem said. “When you’re competing against each other, tempers start to flare. You got a lot of alpha males on the floor but at the end of the day if he comes to this team, we’ll welcome him with open arms. We just want to reach our goals and win a championship and that’s what it’s about.”

Haslem compared it to 2008 when the Heat signed Jermaine O’Neal , who also came over from the Pacers.

“Every time we lined up against each other, you might as well have booked us for a couple [technicals],” Haslem said. “But when we had the opportunity to play together, we actually became friends.”

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
I posted about the Heat signing Caron in either this year's thread or last season's thread can't remember. I knew his contract ended the same year Battier and Allen's did and figured he would come back for discount. I expected both him and Mike Miller to back with the team next season

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
I posted about the Heat signing Caron in either this year's thread or last season's thread can't remember. I knew his contract ended the same year Battier and Allen's did and figured he would come back for discount. I expected both him and Mike Miller to back with the team next season
Really you think Killa Mike is going to come back?

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Really you think Killa Mike is going to come back?
coming back to end his career with the family

2014-15 Roster

C Oden
PF Bosh
SF James
SG Wade
PG Chalmers

C Andersen
PF Beasley
SF Butler
SG Miller
PG Cole

C (Hamilton)
PF Haslem
SF (Ennis)
SG James Jones
PG Ander Miller

If Micky gonna pay that tab :sadbron:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps

2014-15 Roster

C Oden
PF Bosh
SF James
SG Wade
PG Chalmers

C Andersen
PF Beasley
SF Butler
SG Miller
PG Cole

C (Hamilton)
PF Haslem
SF (Ennis)
SG James Jones
PG Ander Miller

James Jones is cool but I hope he isn't on the roster next season. :dead: I'm hoping we can sign Wright. I think he has a player option with Portland.

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.

2014-15 Roster

C Oden
PF Bosh
SF James
SG Wade
PG Chalmers

C Andersen
PF Beasley
SF Butler
SG Miller
PG Cole

C (Hamilton)
PF Haslem
SF (Ennis)
SG James Jones
PG Ander Miller

:patrice:

I think JJ should go ahead & retire. Dude is like buried on the bench. I would welcome Killa Mike back. But Riles might try to get some younger players in here(aka Kyrie:patrice:)