Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
That i agree with breh.

Aye that dude that is balling with the Grizz was also just in the D League. Sometimes dudes just dont catch on in the league. Maybe GMs were sleeping on Liggins, & the Godfather has another hit on his hands. :ohlawd:
you think he gonna be that nice ? i'd let him play against the knicks just to piss their fans off and have their fans go who is this nikka on the heat :shaq:

MsBigHead

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Jets
Yo the Pacers are some bitin ass dudes forreal :russ:

I'm watching the end of the Pacers-Lakers game on NBATV and bitin ass Lance Stephenson over here photobombing nikkas :childplease:

I hate these wanna be noticed ass nikkas so much..

Get your own style :damn:

Breh this is the last video bomb ive been ranting about......im going to keep posting that shyt 2 :lolbron:

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
you think he gonna be that nice ? i'd let him play against the knicks just to piss their fans off and have their fans go who is this nikka on the heat :shaq:
I think he can be a solid guy off the bench. Maybe not put of a lot of points. But do the little stuff as he said in his interview. Play good defense & take charges, hopefully with his length(nh) help a little bit on the boards. I havent seen him play since he was with OKC, but he was a ok catch & shoot player. If i remember correctly he also can handle the ball a little bit. He will be our Birdman type of signing this year.

A player i kind of wish we would have kept Terrell Harris. I remember that game he started in ATL, breh had like 14 rebs? He also played very good defense but his offense was garbage.

Just to make the Knicks & their fans feel even worse about their season. :mjlol:

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Looks like we gonna try to pick up Caron too
Where you hear this breh?
o3va.png
shyt wouldnt be fair.

I watched a bunch of Caron on da clips... Do not want

Shoot those clips my way i honestly havent seen a lot of Bucks games.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Where you hear this breh?
o3va.png
shyt wouldnt be fair.

Shoot those clips my way i honestly havent seen a lot of Bucks games.

Sources told ESPN.com that Wisconsin native Butler, who is earning $8 million this season on an expiring contract with his home-state Bucks, is on course to be released by Milwaukee on Wednesday and thus clear waivers Friday, well in advance of the Saturday midnight deadline by which time he must be set free to be eligible to play in the playoffs with another team.

The two-time defending champion Miami Heat, sources said, will be at the front of the line to sign Butler, who spent his first two seasons in the league with the Heat and is expected to verbally commit to a team before clearing waivers.

There was a growing sense in NBA front-office circles Tuesday night that Butler is likely to land with Miami, which would potentially leave the San Antonio Spurs and Los Angeles Clippers to battle over former Indiana swingman Danny Granger if Granger goes through with a buyout in Philadelphia.