Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
you guys won't be satisfied until the 12th man is an all star huh. how much help does lec00n need?

:smh:

honestly your team isn't that good so I see why y'all want help. I knew it was a wrap for y'all when I saw how the refs had to save y'all against our C team a month ago :smh:
No, but nice try breh. :yawn:

Wanting a D-league player is wanting out 12th man to be an All Star now? :usure:

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Pacers secrets:

"We're gonna try to not turn the ball over or get in foul trouble, then we are gonna cross our fingers that they have a poor shooting night"
"And Roy is going to do that thing where he jumps into people and fouls them, but has his hands up and they don't call a foul because of 'verticality'."

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Pacers secrets:

"We're gonna try to not turn the ball over or get in foul trouble, then we are gonna cross our fingers that they have a poor shooting night"

"And Roy is going to do that thing where he jumps into people and fouls them, but has his hands up and they don't call a foul because of 'verticality'."

:russ:

MariahB

Pro
Daps
Look at these lames :heh:
2db1c91.jpg