Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
:ehh:
I remember saying he was Dirk 2.0 when we drafted him. :bryan: i wanted a video of him just draining jumper after jumper. How has his defense looked?

I believe so. I know he has had some off the court trouble. Dude plays good defense.

Don't know about his man to man defense but he is putting up numbers in the D-Leauge. 19 pts 9 reb, & 1.9 blks a game. :manny:

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Don't know about his man to man defense but he is putting up numbers in the D-Leauge. 19 pts 9 reb, & 1.9 blks a game. :manny:
Thats pretty nice. Probably will get a spot next year. I think i would roll with Liggins, athletic wing that plays defense. We could really use him in the playoffs.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
I dought the Pacers are scared of the punk ass Heat

Ricky-Ricardo-Shock-Hands-on-Head-I-Love-Lucy.gif

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Listening to Lebatard and Tom Haberstroh said dWade is shooting a career best at the mid range this season. And that he is also averaging 26 pts a game per 36 minutes when Lebron is not on the floor, but only 17 when Lebron is on the floor.

Talked about Beasley being to tentative on offense

Also said of all the potential buy out options for the heat, fans should be most excited about Danny Granger

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Listening to Lebatard and Tom Haberstroh said dWade is shooting a career best at the mid range this season. And that he is also averaging 26 pts a game per 36 minutes when Lebron is not on the floor, but only 17 when Lebron is on the floor.

Also said of all the potential buy out options for the heat, fans should be most excited about Danny Granger

Spo scared Beasley into playing tentative. He probably thinks anytime he messes up he'll be buried on the bench for weeks

I wonder what his reasoning was on Granger. I see him as a good option who could start at the 2 should Wade need any time off, also as a veteran guy with length to come off the bench. Could come down to whether they want youth (Liggins) or someone more playoff ready like Granger

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.

Spo just needs to let Beas be Beas when he is on the court. :damn:

Also fukk Granger :pacspit: I would rather get Liggins. Better defensively.