Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I need a "what's wrong with the Heat' article to shake these nikkas out of their malaise.

Someone posted an article a few pages back about how Lebron could possibly be 'coasting' through this season. At the end of the article, Bron was like 'okay if you think I'm coasting, wait until next game (last night vs the Wizards). :smh:

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Even our front office was over it last night lol

BRoS7aQ.jpg
:heh:

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Someone posted an article a few pages back about how Lebron could possibly be 'coasting' through this season. At the end of the article, Bron was like 'okay if you think I'm coasting, wait until next game (last night vs the Wizards). :smh:

Yea, and Lebron didn't deliver a victory. But he did deliver some decent numbers though

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I still would love to see us take a shot at Bynum... but I trust :riles: knows what he's doing

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Ideally I would think the best starting lineup would be

Oden
Bosh
James
Wade
Chalmers

The problem with that is the offense has been built around pick and roll, with Lebron or Wade either going to the rim or finding an open shooter. With Oden you take away a shooter. Spo is gonna have to tweak the offense a little or they will just have to get comforter playing with 2 bigs on the court. if Oden starts and plays like the 1st 5 mins and then Spo brings in either battier or beasley and kinda goes from there. HE(Spo) gotta get the rotation down tho, by March they have to know what they want to do in the playoffs

Also, you guys have seen how the seasons have gone through the past 3 years, if you allow shyt like this to bother you in the regular season then that's on you. you should know better.
What shooter would you be taking away? Battier?

Anyway, Don't put your hopes up to be disappointed, breh. Oden isn't ready to start and we don't need him to start rift now. What matters is to have him in during key possessions when he is needed and thats to slow down Hibert and keep him off the boards.
Ray Allen doesn't start on this team but he's been in the game during every end of game key possession. Antoine Walker never started for us but was in the game in the end of games when we needed him. Dan Majerle never started for us but was always in at the end of the game when we needed him.
Startting doesn't mean shyt if you are off the floor during key possessions.