Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Honestly, I just want Oden to be healthy for the playoffs. I'm ok with him only playing 8 minutes a game once or twice a week until then.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Ideally I would think the best starting lineup would be

Oden
Bosh
James
Wade
Chalmers

The problem with that is the offense has been built around pick and roll, with Lebron or Wade either going to the rim or finding an open shooter. With Oden you take away a shooter. Spo is gonna have to tweak the offense a little or they will just have to get comforter playing with 2 bigs on the court. if Oden starts and plays like the 1st 5 mins and then Spo brings in either battier or beasley and kinda goes from there. HE(Spo) gotta get the rotation down tho, by March they have to know what they want to do in the playoffs

Also, you guys have seen how the seasons have gone through the past 3 years, if you allow shyt like this to bother you in the regular season then that's on you. you should know better.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang

We lost huh? I thinks not
ilFYBzLyOy50y.gif

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
They don't want the #1 seed, clear as fukk.
dont care if they get the top seed, i just want to see them playing better. they dont even play like last year. their hardly shooting 3's, not rotated on defense. nikkas just playing iso half the time out there :beli:

Only thing I can think of is they did admit they peaked too early last year, so maybe theyre just waiting on until march to ratchet it up.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
The Heat to me is like the spoiled genius that only studies or works hard last minute. I knew this was going to be a 'no fukks given' game when Wade is dribbles the ball off his leg for a turnover. That is just inexcusable to me. I know its big picture for this team but at least go out there like you care.

Daps
Reppin
Houston
We are on survival mode til all-star break.
I'm thinking another 2nd half run will put fear back into the league.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
DC clubs, and them chinese restaurants :pachaha:
You already know these nikkas caught something.

The DC night life gets to a lot of players. Andray Blatche being exhibit A.

LeBron was promoting a party for one of his boys birthdays at some DC Club via twitter after they went to the White House :dead: