Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
You're probably right but more than anything Im just not a fan of releasing/trading anyone to make room for the guy. Not one, not Joel,not JJ, not Mason. Everyone we have has put it in the work and sacrificed to be apart of this team. I know the business side of basketball doesnt always leave much room for loyalty but thats just how I feel
I'm fine with losing Joel or JJ.

I like Mason's versatility so i would hate to lose him. I'm not sure how much longer i can wait foe Oden. I know the organization doesnt like to give up too much information but that question mark on Oden makes me worry every time we face a team that can crash the glass like CHI

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
You're probably right but more than anything Im just not a fan of releasing/trading anyone to make room for the guy. Not one, not Joel,not JJ, not Mason. Everyone we have has put it in the work and sacrificed to be apart of this team. I know the business side of basketball doesnt always leave much room for loyalty but thats just how I feel

Bynum would be sacrificing like 4 million dollars or whatever the number is to be part of the team. He would also be forced to put in the work or he would get tossed in the bushes with a quickness

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
I'm fine with losing Joel or JJ.

I like Mason's versatility so i would hate to lose him. I'm not sure how much longer i can wait foe Oden. I know the organization doesnt like to give up too much information but that question mark on Oden makes me worry every time we face a team that can crash the glass like CHI

Yup. Call me crazy but I rather have Bynum taking space at the end of the bench than Joel at this point.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I get what you're saying but Joel already got his reward for putting in work, he's got 2 rings.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
My fellow Heat fans, what do yall think are the chances that both Bron and Wade finish the season shooting over 55%? Has that ever been done by 2 perimeter players on the same team? Its such a fukkin joy watching these 2 dominate everybody brehs.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
My fellow Heat fans, what do yall think are the chances that both Bron and Wade finish the season shooting over 55%? Has that ever been done by 2 perimeter players on the same team? Its such a fukkin joy watching these 2 dominate everybody brehs.

I think it's possible. Beas is also shooting ~52% and Bosh is at ~54% too.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I checked yesterday and they're the only 2 non-Cs/PFs in the top 27 in FG% in the league.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Dont let all the media bulshyt thats being said about him cloud your vision of the big picture, here.

If we could have such large body to rebound around the basket it would work wonders. I'm sure Riley is doing some investigation to see what happened in CLeveland before he makes a decision. He appears to be a major head case and I personally hate headcases (see my objections to signing Beasley earlier this year) . But we wouldnt be doing ourselves any favors by not at least doing our own due diligence on such prospect.

If Bynum can give us 15 quality minutes a night it would work wonders for this team. And by that I mean 5 points 7 rebounds makes a huge difference because then Wade and Lebron domt have to focus on rebounding and be free to take off the minute shots go up and be at the other end of the court before the defenders realize they are gone.

In Riley We Trust. I'll sit and wait and see what the Don does :riles:
There really isn't a big picture. Bynum knee has been failing him since his days with the Lakers and he rarely plays with any effort. Maybe he would step it up for the Heat, but we already have a couple players in our squad with weak knees. I prefer the Heat to take a look at another healthy, reliable prospect than Bynum. Also, signing Oden and Beasley is enough to run through the East including the Pacers and win it all again.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
There really isn't a big picture. Bynum knee has been failing him since his days with the Lakers and he rarely plays with any effort. Maybe he would step it up for the Heat, but we already have a couple players in our squad with weak knees. I prefer the Heat to take a look at another healthy, reliable prospect than Bynum. Also, signing Oden and Beasley is enough to run through the East including the Pacers and win it all again.
Again, we dont need Bynum to play 35 minutes or even 25 if you ask me. If we coud get 15 quality minutes from him and the rest from Birdman and UD we are good

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
We get outrebounded like crazy each game, thats why we lose and games are close... they get a lot of second chance shots... if we get someone to eliminate that we go undeafeted.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan

zwc6w1H.png

:wtf: @ how high dat nikka got doe. :why: