Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.

zwc6w1H.png

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
im sure riley has reached out to him... if bynum is down to join the squad im guessing riley would make some room for him.. but who would go and how?

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
im sure riley has reached out to him... if bynum is down to join the squad im guessing riley would make some room for him.. but who would go and how?
I would think they would try to see if they could trade Joel 1st considering he doesn't even get any pt now, much less if Birdman, Oden and Bynum are eventually all healthy. If not, it would probably be Mason if they could swing a trade for him, or just buy him out.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
fukk Bynum his defense is garbage

I truly want nothing to do with dude AT ALL

We dont need Bynum
Dont let all the media bulshyt thats being said about him cloud your vision of the big picture, here.

If we could have such large body to rebound around the basket it would work wonders. I'm sure Riley is doing some investigation to see what happened in CLeveland before he makes a decision. He appears to be a major head case and I personally hate headcases (see my objections to signing Beasley earlier this year) . But we wouldnt be doing ourselves any favors by not at least doing our own due diligence on such prospect.

If Bynum can give us 15 quality minutes a night it would work wonders for this team. And by that I mean 5 points 7 rebounds makes a huge difference because then Wade and Lebron domt have to focus on rebounding and be free to take off the minute shots go up and be at the other end of the court before the defenders realize they are gone.

In Riley We Trust. I'll sit and wait and see what the Don does :riles:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Dont let all the media bulshyt thats being said about him cloud your vision of the big picture, here.

If we could have such large body to rebound around the basket it would work wonders. I'm sure Riley is doing some investigation to see what happened in CLeveland before he makes a decision. He appears to be a major head case and I personally hate headcases (see my objections to signing Beasley earlier this year) . But we wouldnt be doing ourselves any favors by not at least doing our own due diligence on such prospect.

You're probably right but more than anything Im just not a fan of releasing/trading anyone to make room for the guy. Not one, not Joel,not JJ, not Mason. Everyone we have has put it in the work and sacrificed to be apart of this team. I know the business side of basketball doesnt always leave much room for loyalty but thats just how I feel