Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I could never ever date anyone who likes the Celtics because if they are an annoying Celtics fan, they are probably an annoying Patriots fan. I would undoubtedly break up with her right after I nutted in her face. So serious.
I can't help it breh. I think i'm in love. This brawd got me smitten :sadcam:

Miami Heat

3 Time and Back to Back NBA Champion
Daps
Reppin
Miami-Dade County HeatFam, HeatNation Worldwide
Hey #HeatFam Great Write up on Dwyane Wade here

1. D-Wade's wits keep getting better with age: On Wednesday night, Wade finished with 32 points on 15-for-25 (60 percent) shooting—and if you watched closely, he consistently outsmarted his main defender, Lance Stephenson, all night. Wade played the Pacers shooting guard with quick leak-outs to the wing in transition, misdirection moves to the basket in half-court sets and clever dashes to the paint to get early positioning.

That intelligence in the later part of Wade's career has helped him shoot a career-high 54 percent from the field. A key component for Wade, like LeBron James (who's shooting, mind you, nearly 60 percent from the field), is that they've realized that to prolong their career, they need to be more effective closer to the basket—and they've backed that up with their basketball IQ.

In addition to getting guys to bite with his trademark mid-post fakes, Wade is also showing trickery on the block, with backdoor cuts and other clever off-the-ball movement. Instead of looking to dunk like his younger "Flash" self, he's been utilizing his extra 10 pounds of muscle, using more spin moves to get around quicker defenders and unveiling one particular move more often: the jump hook.

"He's smart, very efficient," Weissman said. "He's getting into the paint, but not off of as much slashing and penetration. He's doing it on a lot of post-ups, backing down guards who aren't as strong as him, and he attacks the basket and protects the ball with his back to the basket. He gets into the lane and scores on a lot of jump hooks in the paint.

"He'd beat a guy off the dribble and instead of trying to jump over him at the rim, he will do a spin move or a drop step or fake a drop step and then go up with a jump hook. Athleticism can help you a lot, but more importantly, if you got what it takes upstairs, you can play as long as you want."

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
I want to see Wade, Bron, hopefully Bosh put this game away early. I really want to see Wade go off again. When that nikka is on his game :whew::banderas: