Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Posted that on facebook and one of my friends said "must have been the 4th quarter since he disappeared"

Had to hit him with the ether combo:

JslCk.png

:lawd:
:umad:
You let your "friend" disrespect your King? I hope you unfriended that fakkit at the very least.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I broke up with a chick because she wasn't a Heat fan. She started running her mouth during the playoffs and I had let her go. :camby:
Damn!!!:ooh:

And i thought i was bad for breaking up with a chick because she came to my house and watched a housewife reality show. :laff:
Sadly, this chick who i'm infatuated with who I talk about here is one of them shyt talking Celtics fans :sadbron:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I remember last season you mentioned your shorty didnt fukk with the heat. My nikka deaded her:laff: :deadmanny:

Yup that's her. She was talking all kinds of shyt during the Pacers series so I had to drop her. I was also influenced by someone on here saying that if I had a child with her, it would inherit part of her anti-heat idealism. That's when it really hit me. So I'll never make the mistake of dating someone anti-Heat again.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Damn!!!:ooh:

And i thought i was bad for breaking up with a chick because she came to my house and watched a housewife reality show. :laff:
Sadly, this chick who i'm infatuated with who I talk about here is one of them shyt talking Celtics fans :sadbron:

I could never ever date anyone who likes the Celtics because if they are an annoying Celtics fan, they are probably an annoying Patriots fan. I would undoubtedly break up with her right after I nutted in her face. So serious.