Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Heat win and the Coliseum goes crazy. I ain't seen nikkas this mad since Game 6 vs the Spurs.

214.gif

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Naw faggit put dat grammar police badge back in ya panties you ain't resortin to dat wack shyt.

You think we don't know bout you tattle tellin on mah mans @Goatpoacher n getting him banned because you was gettin ya p*ssy punched? We know bytch nikka.

You bet not EVER come at NOBODY on dis mufukka talkin shyt when you goin to da principle's office cryin like a befuddled lil bytch on her first rag.

:usure: J24MU...yea nikka I know. Puffin up behind your keyboard and bag of milk lookin like a fukkin 13 yr. old.

nikka please. :stopitslime:
fukk you so emotional for :heh: it's not like thecoli lost anything when woatpoacher was banned. He's a socially challenged cac fakkit that stays on LWO dikk. @CantStop keep making these nikkas mad :win:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
The Heat win and the Coliseum goes crazy. I ain't seen nikkas this mad since Game 6 vs the Spurs.

214.gif

:comeon:

the coliseum got shut down yesterday

dont nobody care about u bandwagon fakkits

that bosh contract lookin real nice :skip:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
fukk you so emotional for :heh: it's not like thecoli lost anything when woatpoacher was banned. He's a socially challenged cac fakkit that stays on LWO dikk. @CantStop keep making these nikkas mad :win:
Here come the p*ssy defense squad :russ:
Next up, crying to the LarryWO group :to:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Naw faggit put dat grammar police badge back in ya panties you ain't resortin to dat wack shyt.

You think we don't know bout you tattle tellin on mah mans @Goatpoacher n getting him banned because you was gettin ya p*ssy punched? We know bytch nikka.

You bet not EVER come at NOBODY on dis mufukka talkin shyt when you goin to da principle's office cryin like a befuddled lil bytch on her first rag.

:usure: J24MU...yea nikka I know. Puffin up behind your keyboard and bag of milk lookin like a fukkin 13 yr. old.

nikka please. :stopitslime:

:wow:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Here come the p*ssy defense squad :russ:
Next up, crying to the LarryWO group :to:

Always wit dat same played out retreating " :umad: " garbage when shyt gets real and folks get called out.

And it ain't all da LWO brehs. Just da same old clowns who be on dat lame ass sissy shyt. :rudy:

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Man, I swear.
All you fakkits that always wanna talk shyt about my boy D-Wade better not let me find you in these streets. :stopitslime:
Let me catch you talking shyt about 3 and I'll bust your head wide open with a baseball bat and then make necklaces out of your faking teeth :birdman:
Just try me, fakkits. TRY ME :ohlawd: