Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
LWO fakkits had to stash them gifs back
ihUYoRiGThXGE.png
:laff: :umad: can't :eat: off their flabby team, gotta live vicariously through others :deadrose:

Last edited:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
you tied me?

english? do you speak it? :heh:

Naw faggit put dat grammar police badge back in ya panties you ain't resortin to dat wack shyt.

You think we don't know bout you tattle tellin on mah mans @Goatpoacher n getting him banned because you was gettin ya p*ssy punched? We know bytch nikka.

You bet not EVER come at NOBODY on dis mufukka talkin shyt when you goin to da principle's office cryin like a befuddled lil bytch on her first rag.

:usure: J24MU...yea nikka I know. Puffin up behind your keyboard and bag of milk lookin like a fukkin 13 yr. old.

nikka please. :stopitslime:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Naw faggit put dat grammar police badge back in ya panties you ain't resortin to dat wack shyt.

You think we don't know bout you tattle tellin on mah mans @Goatpoacher n getting him banned because you was gettin ya p*ssy punched? We know bytch nikka.

You bet not EVER come at NOBODY on dis mufukka talkin shyt when you goin to da principle's office cryin like befuddled lil bytch on her first rag.

:usure: J24MU...yea nikka I know. Puffin up behind your keyboard and bag of milk lookin like a fukkin 13 yr. old.

nikka please.

damn I don't even know who you are but you seem quite obsessed with me. damn it looks like I really am back to my 09 showtime24 swag :whew:

thanks kid

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang

You bet not EVER come at NOBODY on dis mufukka talkin shyt when you goin to da principle's office cryin like a befuddled lil bytch on her first rag.

nikka please. :stopitslime:
iMjLTcO3bouI1.png
rats gon rat.