Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
cuz if we lose they will act like the team is falling apart and claim its a statement

if we won they will say it don't matter its just Reg Season

of course id love to see them give the paces a good wake up message to stop feeling themselves

but i watch the knicks go 3-1 vs us last year
i watched the bulls go like 6-0 last two years vs us

shyt don't matter till it matters ya dig

The Knicks whoop are ass last season because they had more depth on the post and lit are ass up from the perimeter. However, their depth was shriveled by injuries before the post season started..

The Bulls don't have an undefeated record against Miami in the last two years, you fool :upsetfavre:
:rudy: A game in December will NOT be a reflection of how things will be in May....

We said that last time and it took Game 7 to defeat them. Pacers gave us a tough time during the season and did the same shyt on the playoff. :comeon:

I just want to see Miami go beast mode on them Pacers to kill all the trash talking and destroy Indiana's confidence.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
The Knicks whoop are ass last season because they had more depth on the post and lit are ass up from the perimeter. However, their depth was shriveled by injuries before the post season started..

The Bulls don't have an undefeated record against Miami in the last two years, you fool :upsetfavre:

We said that last time and it took Game 7 to defeat them. Pacers gave us a tough time during the season and did the same shyt on the playoff. :comeon:

I just want to see Miami go beast mode on them Pacers to kill all the trash talking and destroy Indiana's confidence.

This is understandable but its not a game 7

we all wanna see the Heat win ...but its still a December game breh...

they tried to make a big deal out of Detroit beating us the other day then we turn around and stomp them out the other night and not a peep from the media.

I hope they stomp indy out...but its still just a dec game at the end of the day.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

the fukk you getting so salty at your own heat brethren for? :dwillhuh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is understandable but its not a game 7

we all wanna see the Heat win ...but its still a December game breh...

they tried to make a big deal out of Detroit beating us the other day then we turn around and stomp them out the other night and not a peep from the media.

I hope they stomp indy out...but its still just a dec game at the end of the day.

I agree with this whole post. they was even trying say we was looking for more players for the team :camby:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Interested to see how we come out tonight in the 1st qtr. These nikkas should get up for this game, want to get out of the habit of slow starts

I think beas has a big impact tonight, good or bad

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So if the Pacers blow the Heat out tonight..then I guess the Heat have NO shot come May..:comeon:...the playoff series will be tough because the Pacers are a good team period and their strength is the Heat weakness....it's already known what the Heat need to do in May against the Pacers( rebounding, 3pt shooting and have great performances from Bron/Wade 4 out of 7)..regardless of tonight's outcome or the next game on the 18th...

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
So if the Pacers blow the Heat out tonight..then I guess the Heat have NO shot come May..:comeon:...the playoff series will be tough because the Pacers are a good team period and their strength is the Heat weakness....it's already known what the Heat need to do in May against the Pacers( rebounding, 3pt shooting and have great performances from Bron/Wade 4 out of 7)..regardless of tonight's outcome or the next game on the 18th...
the fukk you getting so salty at your own heat brethren for? :dwillhuh:

I'm not being salty, breh. Just stating my opinion :yeshrug:

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Yall nikkas sound kinda scared...i wanna see bron snap out that cruise control shyt he been on and play like the best player on the floor

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall nikkas sound kinda scared...i wanna see bron snap out that cruise control shyt he been on and play like the best player on the floor

You probably won't see that too often in the regular season because when Wade is out he feels like he needs to get the other guys going so that he is confident in them when he rest and late in games...and when Wade does play after missing game(s), he tries to get him going back in the flow...so until Wade is there either playing every night or sitting for extended games LeBron won't have a certain groove/pattern for himself to just come out and be aggressive..