Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Paul "Monta Ellis" George with the quote of the NBA Season:

:wow:

:wtf:
what is this quote supposed to even mean?

yeeh DUHHH paul they beat yall nikkas in the playoffs 2 years in a row and won championships.

lol at that being the "only" thing they have over them.

I feel like PG is feeling himself lately cause of this NEW dikk riding hes been getting .:camby:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
:wtf:
what is this quote supposed to even mean?

yeeh DUHHH paul they beat yall nikkas in the playoffs 2 years in a row and won championships.

lol at that being the "only" thing they have over them.

I feel like PG is feeling himself lately cause of this NEW dikk riding hes been getting .:camby:
nikka always coming at the king and missing.
Omar would :smh: at these nikkas

MsBigHead

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Jets
fukk Paul George. I remember he tried to backtrack on them shots he took at Chicago after the Bulls got in that ass in that second game. :pachaha: Trashtalkers that cant stand behind their shyt are the worse :camby:.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami

I like the way the Heat are approaching this in the media. Indy is acting like its a huge game and we're acting like it's a game against the Bobcats.

I wouldn't be surprised by any outcome in this game but I'm prepared for the inevitable media overreaction if Indy wins.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps

I like the way the Heat are approaching this in the media. Indy is acting like its a huge game and we're acting like it's a game against the Bobcats.

I wouldn't be surprised by any outcome in this game but I'm prepared for the inevitable media overreaction if Indy wins.

and this is what I hate about the media...

If the Heat win it will be no big deal....yet if the pacers win it'll be more and more hype about them being the best and threatening the Bulls record yada yada yada.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
i could care less if we wi8n or lose really this is just a tuneup

How can you be a fan of the Heat and not care about this game? :ld:

This game will be a reflection of how things might turn out in the playoffs if the Heat and Pacers were to meet in the postseason.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla

This game will be a reflection of how things might turn out in the playoffs if the Heat and Pacers were to meet in the postseason.
cuz if we lose they will act like the team is falling apart and claim its a statement

if we won they will say it don't matter its just Reg Season

of course id love to see them give the paces a good wake up message to stop feeling themselves

but i watch the knicks go 3-1 vs us last year
i watched the bulls go like 6-0 last two years vs us

shyt don't matter till it matters ya dig

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps

Nah

The Heat kept losing in the reg season to the Bulls the past couple of years..

Come Playoff time though the Bulls were like :noah:

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:rudy: A game in December will NOT be a reflection of how things will be in May....

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

we already know how it will turn out. they matchup against us the same way they did last year.
paul georges improvement still doesn't get him to LeBron's level and wade is still better than any of their guards.
but I agree I wanna to put our foot on their next so we can stop being below them in power rankings.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan

Lol I wouldn't go DAT far breh. We been goin through dis kinda media driven storyline bullshyt for da last 3-4 years.

Anytime one of da good teams beats us it turns into " Are the Heat in trouble??? :ohhh: "
shyt has become :snooze: to most of us by now, cuh.