Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bosh is way too important to lose. Bosh is pretty much Dirk-lite when it comes to spacing the floor, he's a great PnR defender, and he is one of the few big men who doesn't need a bunch of touches to be effective because his mid-range is so polished. :blessed:Bosh could go 0-5 but opposing big men still respect him and open the lane because he's so consistent.

What spacing big man gives you everything Bosh does and is willing to take that role? Maybe Kevin love?

Fukk a LaMarcus Aldridge, fukk a Greg Monroe, fukk an injured Amare, fukk all that.:blessed:

If it ain't Kevin Love or Stephen Curry, I don't want it for Bosh da GAWD.:manny:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
These insiders are just bored and need to write something. I doubt Bosh is leaving.

Tho I would take LaMarcus Aldridge over Bosh if given the opportunity. But I don't see any of these guys leaving ESPECIALLY if Lebron stays. Only people i could see deciding to leave would be Beasley and Oden and that's IF AND ONLY IF they get way way better offers elsewhere.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
What about that boy Beasley? :wow:
image-612x360.jpg

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Regarding the rebounding. 1st, the Heat just aren't a big team. Rebounding won't be a strength. particularly due to the style of play on both sides of the ball. Offensively we have or big men setting screens and popping out for jumpers. and in some cases spotting up for 3s. unlike other teams that have their bigs closer to the basketball the majority of the time. This and the fact that Spo prefers the team get back on defense to prevent transition are reasons why they don't offensive rebound very well either. On defense our bigs play like almost no other team with the blitzing style they run.

if the team had a legit Center(kinda like year 1 with Big Z) who could protect the paint, then they might not run the style defense as much which in turn would improve the rebounding numbers.

The style of defense Miami runs demands A LOT of energy and effort, which is why you'll see them going thru the motions at times(well except for Birdman). But rest assured Heat Brehs, when April gets here :mjpls:

As for Dallas going after Bosh...uhhh duh! and they won't be the only ones. any team should want Bosh. But understand Miami will be his #1 choice. Just like Wade and Lebron. But let's not worry about such things right now and just enjoy the greatness that we are privileged to watch live. None of us got to see all, most, of in some cases any of the 80s Lakers, Celtics, 90s Bulls, or early 2000 Lakers.

but Now. We Are ALL Witnesses

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bosh probably won't opt out because I doubt any other team will give him a max deal.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/11/27/mavs-prioritize-bosh-for-summer-of-14-free-agency-no-no-no/

Bosh’s deal includes an ETO that can allow him to choose to remain with the Miami Heat while being paid $20,590,000 next season. If LeBron remains with the Heat, it would seem to increase the likelihood of Bosh doing the same. But in any event, a $20.59 million guarantee sits on the table for Bosh to stay in Miami.

Alexander The Great

Supporter
Daps
I believe Bosh and Wade stay regardless of what Lebron decides.

The dream would be for Arison/Riley to some how get Lebron, Bosh, Wade, Beasley, Chalmers, Cole, and a Healthy(somewhat)) Greg Oden to all sign like 5 year deals and be the core of the team into the future

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe Bosh and Wade stay regardless of what Lebron decides.

The dream would be for Arison/Riley to some how get Lebron, Bosh, Wade, Beasley, Chalmers, Cole, and a Healthy(somewhat)) Greg Oden to all sign like 5 year deals and be the core of the team into the future

Not unless Wade or Bosh takes a huge paycuts due to the upcoming luxury tax. Bosh definitely is not worth a max deal.

Alexander The Great

Supporter
Daps
Not unless Wade or Bosh takes a huge paycuts due to the upcoming luxury tax. Bosh definitely is not worth a max deal.
I know, that's why I said dream. To resign all of those guys, they ALL would have to take a pay cut. Beas, Chalmers, etc...

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Bosh should think long term, if a struggle team like the Rockets offers dude a long term contract close to the max he should take it. But yeah, that 305 and the chance to win again will prolly make him stay.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Won't Bosh and Wade be able to get 3 more years? Why would they take a paycut, considering the championship goals have been accomplished? Lebron I could understand taking one, and possibly Wade, but not Bosh and definitely not guys like Chalmers and Cole.

One paycut I can understand, but these guys have their own lives to worry about not just rings.