After watching The Butler, Fruitvale, 12 years a slave in one sitting...

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
couple things...

i have no idea how after watching these movies, a self respecting black man can still refer to himself as a nikka.

ive also realised alot of uncle tom's don't like these movies as its a reflection of themselves

also... i have no idea why black people are so forgiving, no way could i date a white woman or half-cac just look at the demonic happenings of the white man has done to black people.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
couple things...

i have no idea how after watching these movies, a self respecting black man can still refer to himself as a nikka.

ive also realised alot of uncle tom's don't like these movies as its a reflection of themselves

also... i have no idea why black people are so forgiving, no way could i date a white woman or half-cac just look at the demonic happenings of the white man has done to black people.

I really dislike white people and will never lay down with a white woman.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
So will it be ok to fukk white women after white people lose their empire and become destitute?

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Just watched 12 years a Slave the other night. It's just crazy how whites try to label blacks as savages with the history they have of torturing, raping, and enslaving an entire race of ppl. They love to try and hide their "dirty secret" that this country was built on. Then try to pretend like they don't understand why the black community in this country is in the condition that it's in today. You can see em in this thread now trying to derail because of that guilt

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
You know what really pisses me off about our people sometimes? The cold hard FACT that while most other cultures loathe us while simultaneously mimicking and stealing our cultural, educational, and artistic contributions; we in turn allow everybody to systematically rape us and not only EXCEPT it but continually war and tear down each other. I know not every culture within Africa was "one" people and there are many differences between us, but at the end of the day the Japanese and Chinese cultures have a history of absolutely HATING each other but they knew what time it was when them Cacs came trying to take over. China Has been more successful at it in recent history but both nations in the beginning were notorious for not allowing Cac influence nor control of their nations. It's like Africa was just conquered and taken over by Cacs to the point where they can do shyt like legitimately claim that Ancient Egyptians were "fair skinned":what:

That shyt always gets me angry

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Just watched 12 years a Slave the other night. It's just crazy how whites try to label blacks as savages with the history they have of torturing, raping, and enslaving an entire race of ppl. They love to try and hide their "dirty secret" that this country was built on. Then try to pretend like they don't understand why the black community in this country is in the condition that it's in today. You can see em in this thread now trying to derail because of that guilt

Its truly demonic breh. Its predominantly the main reason they are so hyper sensitive about being labeled a racist, when the truth is many of them don't really care for blacks. Blacks were brought to this country simply to make them rich. We've served our purpose now we're simple a nuisance. Black leaders are supposed to be reminding black people of this, to ensure that we don't lose the fight of the future of our communities. But many of them have gone the c00n route unfortunately, so the black empowerment message is essentially nonexistent in media today, unlike the 60's, 70's and even 80's. Imagine if tupac was in Jay's position right now. The world we be so much different.....:wow:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Its truly demonic breh. Its predominantly the main reason they are so hyper sensitive about being labeled a racist, when the truth is many of them don't really care for blacks. Blacks were brought to this country simply to make them rich. We've served our purpose now we're simple a nuisance. Black leaders are supposed to be reminding black people of this, to ensure that we don't lose the fight of the future of our communities. But many of them have gone the c00n route unfortunately, so the black empowerment message is essentially nonexistent in media today, unlike the 60's, 70's and even 80's. Imagine if tupac was in Jay's position right now. The world we be so much different.....:wow:

These days, the c00ns have all the financial and social power, like Gucci Mane and Fif. The socially conscious rapper is laughed at and they are mostly forgotten, like Public Enemy

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
So if I mean a non racist white woman who supported me and we loved each other I would be a c00n for wanting to date and or marry her even when she did nothing against me :tyrion: