After Watching A Ton Of BodyCams You American Cops Have More Patience Then I Do

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
The media also sensetionalize white cop/black citizens encounters. You don't hear about white cop/white citizen or black cop/black citizen.

I've seen some white cop/ white citizen videos that was WTF.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
I strongly disagree bro, spitting on a police officer face, should not warrant summary execution by a law enforcement office. In sane countries thats how it is

I'm pretty sure you have a job, right? Let a customer spit in your face and let's see your response.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
typical thecoli, every one has the patience of a saint.

I didn’t make this thread about white vs black. I was just pointing out even tho it’s their job the amount of restraint you need to have to not go all out is insane. And I personally wouldn’t be able to do it. thats all I said.

and like the other poster said all hell would brake loose if some drunk person would spit on me. that bodycam would get detached so fast :francis:

instead of bytching people need to watch some of these videos, black or white doesn’t matter both act retarded. Imagine dealing with that shyt 8 hours a day multiple cases man by week 2 I would be bodyslamming people.

this isn’t a thread about defunding the police or Police brutality just a thread about the amount of patience these cops need to have. But thecoli loves their race threads…

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
This Asian chick got arrested for stalking some dude. And then turned around and started stalking the cop that arrested her. Just bat shyt crazy.

Breh when she started howling like a damn wolf :russ:

These videos are insane.

They would have to have me working tech support at the police dept because I’d be putting hands on these crazy ass people