After Watching A Ton Of BodyCams You American Cops Have More Patience Then I Do

Roger king

Superstar
Daps

You should not be a police officer if you cant have patience and control your temper, you have the power of the government and law in your hands the onus is on the officers to show absolute restraint, thats how it works in countries that value their citizens liberty

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
You should not be a police officer if you cant have patience and control your temper, you have the power of the government and law in your hands the onus is on the officers to show absolute restraint, thats how it works in countries that value their citizens liberty
The police goes out their way to hire mid to low IQ candidates. They don't want cops with self control as much as you think.

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
Nah white Police are still the most racist people in America. The difference in the way they deal with black people vs white people is wild.

White folks are allowed to push boundries and more conversation. With black folks the right hand is always on the gun and anything you do or say should be submissivs as hell.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Not gonna lie, I'd be a dirty ass cop too.

Let a mf have me running, jumping over fences, all this other shyt n I end up catching u. That body cam battery is getting mysteriously dislodged on god.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
I watch them shyts and the only conclusion I’ve come to is the negroes in Arkansas are some of the dumbest, low quality modern field hands in the U.S….by far. Just pick any one driving a Challenger or Charger and guaranteed that negro is delinquent…

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.

Breh watch some of these videos. I saw some white bytch spit right in the middle of a cop face. That's testing every ounce of patience and restraint not to punch a hole in a bytch face.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Breh watch some of these videos. I saw some white bytch spit right in the middle of a cop face. That's testing every ounce of patience and restraint not to punch a hole in a bytch face.
I strongly disagree bro, spitting on a police officer face, should not warrant summary execution by a law enforcement office. In sane countries thats how it is