After today's conference it's now clear games will be made using Microsoft's solution over Sony's

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Then when xflop flop flops they'll shift back to the Truest
Bayonetta is going to receive enhancements thanks to series x. You sure you going to pass on that bruh?

Battlefield, the newest one built from the ground up using direct x 12 will also benefit from developments this thread touches on. Ray tracing will be outstanding in that game and you know it. The ps5 version will pale in comparison and I vividly remember you pointing out the differences when battlefield 4 released. Y'all was pointing out little shyt like how a power line looked more pixelated on Xbox one in comparison. Expect much more differences than that this time round :win:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Bayonetta is going to receive enhancements thanks to series x.

Source? Because I remember the emulation for that game on my Xbox one, it reduced screen tearing but still had frame drops. But not to mention increased input lag compared to the 360.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Source? Because I remember the emulation for that game on my Xbox one, it reduced screen tearing but still had frame drops. But not to mention increased input lag compared to the 360.
Well sir I've never heard of this input lag and nothing of significance came up on a search about it. But this is the theme I came across and basically it's the best version on consoles so :manny:
Is Bayonetta on Switch the definitive console version?

They did the PlayStation version dirty :mjlol: did not know it was the worst version. Does @Mowgli know this?

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
Well sir I've never heard of this input lag and nothing of significance came up on a search about it. But this is the theme I came across and basically it's the best version on consoles so :manny:
Is Bayonetta on Switch the definitive console version?

They did the PlayStation version dirty :mjlol: did not know it was the worst version. Does @Mowgli know this?
"we'd best not mention the PS3 version"

:russ: I remember that PS3 port being complete garbage. Platinum even made a patch a month after the game released in America. It let people install the game to the hard drive, and it still ran like shyt.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
"we'd best not mention the PS3 version"

:russ: I remember that PS3 port being complete garbage. Platinum even made a patch a month after the game released in America. It let people install the game to the hard drive, and it still ran like shyt.
Really :krs:

@Mowgli please say it ain't so bruh, is this how you got down bruh? I didn't realize you've been abused like this for sohh long. Now everything makes sense. Now I see why they don't care to have powerful systems or 4k. They used to inferiority :wow: