After this Microsoft showcase

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Microsoft wouldn’t be good enough to go third party their development team is fukkin trash fukk it I said it. I don’t have high hopes for Blade either. I knew they would fukk up Indiana Jones making it first person. Like seriously it’s like they’re afraid to stray away from the First person wrpg aspect. Like where the fukk is Killer instinct 2 or Banjo Kazooie or fukk Gears.

Call of duty is trash and it will continue to digress from here under Microsoft’s leadership.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i still have high hopes for Blade. Arkane Lyon is the best bethesda studio, hands down.

I agree with the rest though.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i still have high hopes for Blade. Arkane Lyon is the best bethesda studio, hands down.

I agree with the rest though.
fukk Arkane both the dishonered were trash and I didn’t fukk with deathloop either. Same fukkin thing all they games are first person bullshyt.

I dunno I just don’t fukk with Bethesda games and that’s before they went to Microsoft.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
fukk Arkane both the dishonered were trash

family-guy-woah.gif

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
fukk Arkane both the dishonered were trash and I didn’t fukk with deathloop either. Same fukkin thing all they games are first person bullshyt.

I dunno I just don’t fukk with Bethesda games and that’s before they went to Microsoft.
Sony stans 😂😂😂😂