After spiraling street crime & a prison massacre, Honduras' anti-gang tactics mirror El Salvador's/* Ecuador also

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Their murder rate plummeted since Nayib Bukele became President over there.

Anybody that doesn’t agree with THIS is a terrible human being with their head in the sand.

This is what needs to happen in Africa and the Caribbean too.

Put gangs that are wreaking havoc on the locals under PRESSURE
for the sake of the future of your people.

Make future generations NEVER wanna be in a gang for the destruction they caused on their own people.

People were crying “human rights” cause son ain’t fold.

Nayib said “Fukk them hypocrites” and got damn near his whole country behind him with every voting cycle because they see his approach having the necessary RESULTS for the safety and future of his country.
I respect it :salute:

Last edited:

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
This is what needs to happen when shyt is far gone. You hope to curb before this point, but when murders becomes brazen, some lady 2000 miles away with no experience other than book theories talking bout human rights becomes white noise (pun intended ) and is irrelevant to your population on the ground.

Daps
it's like how the US threw bin ladens ashes in the sea so he wouldnt have a grave where he could be looked at a martyr ( i think that's what happened). They deleting graves. Imagine trying to visit your legendary papi with 87 bodies with your friends and that shyt no where to be found, so they don't believe you. Be like :ohhh: at the apparent location confused and shyt.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
This the type of shyt that make thecoli nervous
First El Salvador, now Honduras
Don't be surprised to see people mad
Angry cause the good guys whoopin' the bad
The elephant in the room is easy to see
Thecoli doesn't want this for American streets
Sippin' on Brandy while I cook these clowns
Thecoli's not gangsta, they just wanna be down
quote-your-new-cd-is-a-weed-plate-nothin-but-love-songs-100-pure-garbage-just-something-to-jadakiss-67-46-54.jpg

Daps
This are genuine hell holes and scary places to live . Imaging raising up a child in that environment. We should count ourselves blessed that we aren't forced to live in such conditions.
This a sad part. I was reading a book on countries development. A major Latin economist complained that Latin American had access to descent European tech, had universities since the 1700. But in less than 50 years South Korea went from a poor country to a top tier developed one. After these years and seeing the result in Africa, not all colonization are equal. If I had to redo, I would have selected English instead of Belgian/French for Congo. Spain is the worst colonizer for future country development, just plundering.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
There is only one solution to crime and it’s 0 tolerance. Japan doesn’t have due process either but cacs go out of their way to praise how clean it is yet a Latin country wants to do the same yet it’s “anti-democratic”

I think we need to come away from the notion that poverty creates crime, instead of crime exists and preys on poverty.

Last edited:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
from what im seeing....

it was women who killed the women....

them cholas is wit the business

:picard:

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
There is only one solution to crime and it’s 0 tolerance. Japan doesn’t have due process either but cacs go out of their way to praise how clean it is yet a Latin country wants to do the same yet it’s “anti-democratic”

I think we need to come away from the notion that poverty creates crime, instead of crime exists and preys on poverty.

Tokyo is the most dense city on earth but you don’t hear about crazy crime over there..