After reading this article you'll never take Black Feminists serious again...

Shoog Shatmi

All Star
Daps
Ever notice that the white males that end up married to black women often seem effeminate or just plain gay?

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
No such thing as a black ethnic group not accepting you lol. Anyone who grows up around blacks eventually gets embraced. These are people who didnt grow up around black people. So they create these characters of what they think blackness is.

This is why people with sense who do have kids in non black areas send their kids to be with their other fam for the summer so they have some sense of self.

Very well said.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
nikka what? The best part of the article is her siblings telling her, "do you." She thinks that means they support her, LMAO. Naw, that means they can't be honest with her but they can't really hate so they're staying out of it. How did she marry a white man that she dominates racially without telling her family? I'm not going to publicly bash college educated BW, but we need to talk in private ladies.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP title should be switched to how Black Feminists are bat shyt crazy.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Shes got a non black husband.. but yo.. she gets paid to beat cacs every day and then gets to indoctrinate them..

I cant hate :yeshrug:

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
This week has been one entire c00nfest and we just halfway thru.:francis:

• Dap
Reactions: GZR