After reading this article you'll never take Black Feminists serious again...

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I assume you Nigerian, they got beef with Ghanaians :heh:

I dont claim these women

We don't claim bullshyt like this. She doesn't reperesent all of our women. :francis:

And you guys are the one to talk about us when yall have this fool around:hhh:

bobrisky.jpg

I dont claim this bullshyt either.:francis:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I remember I read a book about a black feminist who became a dominatrix after being sexually abused for years.

Funny thing is, she said even though she did all that to empower herself, it really is wasn’t. She realised she was still being a tool for those men to get pleasure, no matter how much it seemed like being dominant during sex would reverse roles.

This lady reminded of that

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unless the African is a refugee/escaping civil war or political conflict, the ones you see that just come to the states for school/work usually produce the biggest weirdo children.

Clash of cultures
Lack of acceptance by AAs
Turning to cacs
The inevitable wakeup call ?

:patrice:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Clash of cultures
Lack of acceptance by AAs
Turning to cacs
The inevitable wakeup call ?

:patrice:

No such thing as a black ethnic group not accepting you lol. Anyone who grows up around blacks eventually gets embraced. These are people who didnt grow up around black people. So they create these characters of what they think blackness is.

This is why people with sense who do have kids in non black areas send their kids to be with their other fam for the summer so they have some sense of self.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No such thing as a black ethnic group not accepting you lol. Anyone who grows up around blacks eventually gets embraced. These are people who didnt grow up around black people. So they create these characters of what they think blackness is.

This is why people with sense who do have kids in non black areas send their kids to be with their other fam for the summer so they have some sense of self.
"Eventually" ? :lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There were days that I'd be shocked that a BLACK WOMAN who claims to be a PRO-BLACK WOMAN and forces people to READ BLACK LITERATURE is in fact married to a cac.

Thank you The Coli for opening our eyes

:blessed:

i legit dont even know what to say to the entire thing breh....

im just....

RealAcademicEmu-max-1mb.gif

you look up 'lost'....her pic has to be next to the definition

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
:stopitslime:

Control my azz, this bytch aint doin nun special. A bunch of simps paying her because they got Bytch tendencies

:yeshrug:

Notice she said cac men and confused cacs. She not stepping to brothas with this shyt, fukk round and get choked out

:mjlol::russ:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Unless the African is a refugee/escaping civil war or political conflict, the ones you see that just come to the states for school/work usually produce the biggest weirdo children.
The reason is simply many of their parents worked hard and became successful. They then move into the suburbs and grew up around cacs. They became fukking weirdos. They become confused and their first interaction with black people is in college. And they become try hard pro black to prove their blackness. I’m glad I never grew up around cacs and when I have children will not raise them white suburbia.