After my cut...I'm going for it brehs.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Smarten up and appreciate the body you have breh. What's the point when you waking around with a big asterix on your soul? You cheated. You had help. It isn't all you. Doesn't that make you feel lame?

I used to be vehemently against it but after I thought about it more, it's like hey, we use all kinds of supplements and aids... I use whey protein, I use knee sleeves, etc etc. Juice is just an extreme supplement. I just dont want to mess with them because of the legal aspect, and I feel like I haven't come close to hitting my genetic potential and I figure I will be pretty happy once I do.

I don't personally, and even then, we really gonna compare whey protein and knee sleeves to pride and hgh. C'mon breh?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Smarten up and appreciate the body you have breh. What's the point when you waking around with a big asterix on your soul? You cheated. You had help. It isn't all you. Doesn't that make you feel lame?

I don't personally, and even then, we really gonna compare whey protein and knee sleeves to pride and hgh. C'mon breh?
I mean :patrice:

I see your point I guess... it's kinda like... why does homie need it that badly?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
There are forums that talk about it. Cant remember the links now but a Google search should turn them up.

I used to be vehemently against it but after I thought about it more, it's like hey, we use all kinds of supplements and aids... I use whey protein, I use knee sleeves, etc etc. Juice is just an extreme supplement. I just dont want to mess with them because of the legal aspect, and I feel like I haven't come close to hitting my genetic potential and I figure I will be pretty happy once I do.

I think one thing the OP should do is really ask himself why he wants to jump on juice and what he is trying to accomplish... and whether he has fully optimized his natural training protocol. If you arent 100% in every aspect of your training now, it seems like a waste to jump on juice essentially as a crutch............
Whey? I can't see why that would even be in that conversation.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:manny:

Call me patient but I rather do it the long way....

I''ve successfully been putting 5lbs of solid muscle on my frame since 09, and I'm still fairly lean between 8-10%

But do you....

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm turning to the dark side.

I'm going to hop on the juice.

Some of you might have read my posts and saw that I mentioned it here and there, but I'm making this thread to see if there's anyone here who could give me some sound advice with regards to research.

For starters, I've already been looking into my family's history. Apparently baldness doesn't run in our family, so that's a good start. :obama:

I've been doing a little research already, but I feel like I could be doing a lot more in that regard. That in mind, I think I'm going to start with something basic. Even with assistance, I'm thinking slow and steady. :manny:

All that said, any advice on further research? Where should I turn? Books? Etc.

Hope I don't get banned/negged for this thread. :lupe:

shoot me a PM

Daps
But Why?

I know people that have taken steroids and most of them stay on them for a while because they get used to being that size and know they only got their by juicing. the moment you come off it and your strength and size goes, you will be back on it again!

Be careful with it breh. Obviously the choice is yours.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Bruh there's other stuff you can take instead of just hopping on the juice for more gains. I can see if you were competing, but if not why bother? That should be a last resort. How many mass gaining supps you tried already? Have none of them worked for you?

But like dudes here are saying, it's your choice...

Flychologist

All Star
Daps
Had two friends on the juice, both built like monsters, one is going back and forth to endocrinologist to try and correct what the juice messed up in his body, one is having liver/kidney troubles, and both have erectile dysfunction.

what good is being built like the man of every womans dreams if your dikk doesn't work to actually fukk them?

Not worth it bruh. I like my dikk working more than i like muscles but that's just me.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
what good is being built like the man of every womans dreams if your dikk doesn't work to actually fukk them?

Steroids are for being built like the man of every mans dreams

Chicks will dig you just fine if you have any muscle mass at all and you are lean. Clenbuterol will get you there at 1/100th the risk of hormonal meds

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Not this man :pachaha:
Not on no homo shyt

But lets be real

Peak physique for the phreaks is like 16" arms, 8% body fat. Once u get bigger or leaner than that, u will appeal to less and less women. Only people impressed by 20" biceps and 4% body fat are brehs

Long ago, I considered bodybuilding... well, training for bodybuilding anyway. But the shyt is pretty silly. Thats the only realm in which dysmorphic extremes are relevant.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That stuff is only for pros man. If you arent paid to look a certain way, overall health is more important.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Steroids are for being built like the man of every mans dreams

Chicks will dig you just fine if you have any muscle mass at all and you are lean. Clenbuterol will get you there at 1/100th the risk of hormonal meds
but where can I buy some :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had two friends on the juice, both built like monsters, one is going back and forth to endocrinologist to try and correct what the juice messed up in his body, one is having liver/kidney troubles, and both have erectile dysfunction.

Not worth it bruh. I like my dikk working more than i like muscles but that's just me.

they did it wrong..