After Harlemsown latest banning,is it time?

Should permanent bans be given out after someone gets banned so many times?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
take it a step further and count one offense of unwarranted harassing and lame bullshyt exposals that dont expose shyt as two strikes. what grown ass man cares what another random female looks like? unless its a mikebrownsjob/ sierra mist level thing, it doesnt need to be done. talking shyt is one thing, but putting someones pics out there who dont want em out is 7th grade bullshyt. we can have fukkery without embarassing the innocents

those exposals that dont really expose anything just lay the ground work for the real exposals that come later like for sierra mist and mikesbrownsjob :patrice: You just fail to see the ground work :patrice:

you do know for a whole year sierra mist got away and everything was a "fake exposal" ?? till all those added up n finally outted the frog

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
those exposals that dont really expose anything just lay the ground work for the real exposals that come later like for sierra mist and mikesbrownsjob :patrice: You just fail to see the ground work :patrice:

you do know for a whole year sierra mist got away and everything was a "fake exposal" ?? till all those added up n finally outted the frog
:ohhh:
I never thought of it that way till now:dwillhuh:

I don't understand how nikkas get banned in the first place? :dahell:
I know it's:mindblown:

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think that he should be perma banned...HarlemsOwn is a clown but unless he does something really serious (Like hacking or exposing stuff like social security nos or something) then he should just be temp banned.

But damn, all this fukkery :wow: I'll just chill on the sidelines and watch the chaos unfold from my project window :ahh:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
I don't think that he should be perma banned...HarlemsOwn is a clown but unless he does something really serious (Like hacking or exposing stuff like social security nos or something) then he should just be temp banned.

But damn, all this fukkery :wow: I'll just chill on the sidelines and watch the chaos unfold from my project window :ahh:

What about posters in general that get multiple bans? Should they keep getting chances?

Personally I'm good either way but I'm always reading how other posters hate trolls. I see it everyday. Just look at the poll:heh: I will say some of these cats gets banned for fukkery. nikkas love fukkery but hate those that cause it:pachaha:
Can't have it both ways:mjpls:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
:skip: mad at what fat boy I get more bytches than u :umad:

Your. Greasy ass madas shyt fat back fakkit.
:dead:

thief, I know u dont be in forum fukkery like that but pleaseee send me a pic, shot whateva of this fat ass crusty sloth! :russ:

posters been tellin me how ugly this lyin shyt startin piece of shyt is but mfs scurred to post his pic :ld:

nikkas can slide it to me...idgaf abt gettin banned :manny: