After Harlemsown latest banning,is it time?

Should permanent bans be given out after someone gets banned so many times?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
The moderation team shouldn't be afraid to PERMAban anyone who continually violates the board's TOS.
Re-evaluating the board's ToS and clearly defining what is and isn't allowed should be enough reason to permaban people. When you have a vague ToS, you invite these and encourage these joke characters.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
The moderation team shouldn't be afraid to PERMAban anyone who continually violates the board's TOS.
Re-evaluating the board's ToS and clearly defining what is and isn't allowed should be enough reason to permaban people. When you have a vague ToS, you invite these and encourage these joke characters.
:ehh:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
For permaban cases, there should be Coli Courts in Event Staff and the Coli people should decide what to do with one of their own in a poll with public votes :shaq:

Exile or Death ! :scheme:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
For permaban cases, there should be Coli Courts in Event Staff and the Coli people should decide what to do with one of their own in a poll with public votes :shaq:

Exile or Death ! :scheme:
After 3 strikes they should be brought to the coli wolves and let us decide their fate
I like these ideas:demonic:

They either get the:obama: or the:ufdup:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
those exposals that dont really expose anything just lay the ground work for the real exposals that come later like for sierra mist and mikesbrownsjob :patrice: You just fail to see the ground work :patrice:

you do know for a whole year sierra mist got away and everything was a "fake exposal" ?? till all those added up n finally outted the frog

:upsetfavre: In general the exposals are weak as fukk. The Sierra Mist shyt got tiring since there was a thread on it everyday and everyone already knew it was **** anyway. MBJ basically got exposed by a board feature. Only worthy one was that Chic(ClassyMe?) Other than that I can't think of anymore off the top of my head. Ecksposals(IC refugees will get that one) were much different 5 or so years ago.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
7WDAU1