After Harlemsown latest banning,is it time?

Should permanent bans be given out after someone gets banned so many times?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Harlemsown is just the latest nikka to get banned multiple times:beli: It seems as if the same nikkas is getting banned over and over:comeon: Do yall ever feel enough is enough:ld: Should they keep getting chance after chance or is it time to let these repeat offenders know that they:ufdup: Should there be a three strike and you're out policy? 5 strikes? Or should they be allowed to serve their time and keep coming back?

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
3 Strikes seems fair enough :manny:

Seems as if these nikkas never learn:heh: Harlemsown,mikebrownsjob,youloveme,Tom and his aliases,all seem to think they bigger than the board. And right after they do their e-bids,they go right back to doing the same shyt. Harlemsown is always bragging about how big he is on the board like he's an e-celebrity:russ:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Get em out for good

23sc6r9.gif

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Depending on the offense there should be a stronger ban punishment something crazy should be a longer ban something not so bad a shorter one then you implement the 3 strikes your out rule IMO

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
The perma-ban should be RARELY used. This forum is meant for grown ass men, short of someone revealing some personal/financially compromising information about another poster, there should be nobody getting banned at all. Unless someone is revealing stuff like your address/social security number then just charge it to the game :manny:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
take it a step further and count one offense of unwarranted harassing and lame bullshyt exposals that dont expose shyt as two strikes. what grown ass man cares what another random female looks like? unless its a mikebrownsjob/ sierra mist level thing, it doesnt need to be done. talking shyt is one thing, but putting someones pics out there who dont want em out is 7th grade bullshyt. we can have fukkery without embarassing the innocents

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Pretty much. I didn't see the pic but apparently @Keith Harrow warned him not to post some pic and he did it anyway:pachaha:

Brook warned him but he posted the picture again anyway. I just removed it and let him live but he went back re-edited the post and put it back in. I think he did the same to a few posts Brooklyn modified too. Next thing I know he's banned. :manny:

And to the exposal suggestion; NO! :camby: That's some SOHH shyt. The struggle fukkery is weak but to ban people over it is weaker. Those exposals don't have any lasting affect anyway.