After being briefed today US congressman said the public not ready for Aliens (Update: NASA hearing Sept 14)

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Congressman a select few were briefed by the agencies today about the UFO topic and supposedly there were some top secret shyt discussed. One congressman stated that their technology can turn us into charcoal and they just too advance.. @Rhakim congressman admitting Aliens are real.

There will be a UFO hearing before the end of July.

Senator Chuck Schumer proposed bill to declassify UFOs. There will be a commission where President Biden will appoint 9 officials to a committee.

Last edited:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Tim Burchett used to be mayor of Knox County. He was a huge Bigfoot enthusiast, so it doesn't surprise me that he's sort of leading the charge on this.

I been following this shyt since I was little. I never thought we would get this close to the government admitting it this soon. For thr congress hearing this month the Pentagon threating military pilots to not talk.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
EDIT:

7MZYBRWHFFBVPF2UFOLIJUPQN4.jpg

:mjgrin:

Last edited:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Congressman a select few were briefed by the agencies today about the UFO topic and supposedly there were some top secret shyt discussed. One congressman stated that their technology can turn us into charcoal and they just too advance.. @Rhakim congressman admitting Aliens are real.

There will be a UFO hearing before the end of July.

interesting choice of words
4867-e85ce6fab646ddf6afd97226fe1f3064.jpg

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They a little to open now,which makes you think this is apart of some scheme by humans. Probably just need to steal some money,and will pretend to be investing in defense:mjlol:

Ill tell you one thing,and listen closely. If aliens do show up,dont trust them:respect:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
let's just say it's true. now what?

:unimpressed:
If it's true, then it means that they have made a considerable error in not opening up the "crafts/tech" to a more widely scientific research team.. Obviously (if this was true) you wouldn't get the right amount of people who could help with extract the advanced tech that it would possess and advance our own society like it could

But there would be a bigger questions... Where did they come from? How did they get here? Why are they here?

Some of the talks center around inter-dimensional travel, or even that they have been somehow "here" on Earth for a long time. It would open up some discussions on the capability of travel NOT LIMITED to strictly "light speed".. I've heard some interviews/articles that stated a handful of the retrieved crafts that has been recovered have essentially been "parked in the driveway with the keys in the ignition".. Essentially saying they appeared to be left in certain places on purpose.

I would imagine that humans probably would feel more aligned now that we recognize that we aren't alone. More global "harmony" at least for a short time.