Afro-Hispanic Women Appreciation Thread

Grind -N- Bone

ᒪᕮGᕮᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᔕᑌᑭᕮᖇ TᕼᑌG
Daps
Reppin
Tᕼᗩ ᔕKᖇᕮᕮTᔕ
This thread had my curiosity.........now it's got my attention.

DAP+REP...........you've earned it

Django-django-unchained-34728806-500-211.gif

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Nah... They are not all monolithic. South American ones are a different breed. So are Mexicans/Central Americans. While Mexicans are not that great looking compared to islander latinas, the women actually do have a better mental and we DO see classy Mexican bytches.
I know exactly where ur going with this....there are ratchet Mexican women specifically 3rd gen/chicanos who have been in America for a while.....but ur more likely to run into loyal/ride or die types....it’s just that they don’t have the looks I usually go for...

Dominican women are hit or miss...u can meet a classy one from a good family then turn around & see 5 birds. The rule of thumb is to stay away from Americanized ones or ones on the island from cities with heavy American influence...stay away from Sosua, SD or just any tourist spot......them hoes will fukk anyone who buys em a coke and a plate of plantains...

Puerto Ricans:mjlol: They are known amomgst everyone as the sexual deviant//side chick of all latinas....I’ve never met one who hasn’t cheated on multiple bfs , fukked their friends man or played a side chick role. In all my 26 years Ive never met a loyal one....every guy I know who wifed one took an L EVERY SINGLE ONE... They are elite level freaks though...I’ll give em that. Dominican girls will fukk u for a price puerto rican girls will fukk u for free...its almost like its in their blood to be thots...this is my experience with nuyoricans njricans fl ricans and island ones... maybe there’s some good ones out there though but they are the exception...

Me, a mexican guy, an AA guy, and a white dude all came to the conclusion they are super saiyan thots:mjlol: and mind u we are all different backgrounds from different places so thats saying alot....

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I know exactly where ur going with this....there are ratchet Mexican women specifically 3rd gen/chicanos who have been in America for a while.....but ur more likely to run into loyal/ride or die types....it’s just that they don’t have the looks I usually go for...
FACTS... I don't know how this guy is not gettintg what I am saying.:heh:

Dominican women are hit or miss...u can meet a classy one from a good family then turn around & see 5 birds. The rule of thumb is to stay away from Americanized ones or ones on the island from cities with heavy American influence...stay away from Sosua, SD or just any tourist spot......them hoes will fukk anyone who buys em a coke and a plate of plantains...
I met A LOT of classy Dominican women. :ehh:More so than Ricans. This goofy but fine Dominican chick was fukking with me heavy when I was 14 years old but her pops was a well known cop. :whoa:

As for the bolded...:ohhh:

Puerto Ricans:mjlol: They are known amomgst everyone as the sexual deviant//side chick of all latinas....I’ve never met one who hasn’t cheated on multiple bfs , fukked their friends man or played a side chick role. In all my 26 years Ive never met a loyal one....every guy I know who wifed one took an L EVERY SINGLE ONE... They are elite level freaks though...I’ll give em that. Dominican girls will fukk u for a price puerto rican girls will fukk u for free...its almost like its in their blood to be thots...this is my experience with nuyoricans njricans fl ricans and island ones... maybe there’s some good ones out there though but they are the exception...
Nah its ALL of them. My Rican cousin is a glorified side chick.:laff::laff:You hardly see this with Mexican, Guatemalan or Honduran chicks.

Me, a mexican guy, an AA guy, and a white dude all came to the conclusion they are super saiyan thots:mjlol: and mind u we are all different backgrounds from different places so thats saying alot....

THEY ARE...:mjlol:

Its the culture. The men don't put their foot down. I notice in Dominican culture certain Dominican families like you said have a strong father figure patriarchy. With Ricans its not like that. It has to be the culture. But my uncle's Puerto Rican wife has been loyal af to him...:ehh:

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
THEY ARE...:mjlol:

Its the culture. The men don't put their foot down. I notice in Dominican culture certain Dominican families like you said have a strong father figure patriarchy. With Ricans its not like that. It has to be the culture. But my uncle's Puerto Rican wife has been loyal af to him...:ehh:
Its cuz Ricans are more americanized AS A WHOLE...they are a US territory after all, so that American fake feminist whore culture + latin culture being sexualized in general, and the average rican girl gettin GASSED up beyond belief equals unbelievable amounts of male attention from men of ALL races... ur uncle must have one hell of a pimp hand...& she might be the exception...

I've met rican girls that were drop dead gorgeous, sex was bomb, everything good...but I just couldn't do it knowing what I know:mjlol:maybe I'm paranoid...

And the family structure for them (idk about the island) but for NY/NJ/PA ricans is a lot of broken homes, missing fathers, single mothers...so u know how that goes..

Sadly as more Dominicans stay stateside....the more we soak in the bird culture...thanks to yours truly...America. So ur prolly gonna see a lot more of that in the nearby future...

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Its cuz Ricans are more americanized AS A WHOLE...they are a US territory after all, so that American fake feminist whore culture + latin culture being sexualized in general, and the average rican girl gettin GASSED up beyond belief equals unbelievable amounts of male attention from men of ALL races... ur uncle must have one hell of a pimp hand...& she might be the exception...

I've met rican girls that were drop dead gorgeous, sex was bomb, everything good...but I just couldn't do it knowing what I know:mjlol:maybe I'm paranoid...

And the family structure for them (idk about the island) but for NY/NJ/PA ricans is a lot of broken homes, missing fathers, single mothers...so u know how that goes..

Sadly as more Dominicans stay stateside....the more we soak in the bird culture...thanks to yours truly...America. So ur prolly gonna see a lot more of that in the nearby future...
Nah it cant be because they are "Americanized" because we don't see AAs, Amerizanized Mexicans or Americanized English Caribbean females acting like this.:heh:

And yea my uncle does have one hand of a pimp hand lol. What about Ricans in Florida?

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Nah it cant be because they are "Americanized" because we don't see AAs, Amerizanized Mexicans or Americanized English Caribbean females acting like this.:heh:

And yea my uncle does have one hand of a pimp hand lol. What about Ricans in Florida?
I do see americanized Mexicans and some AA's with bird behavior, idk about caribbean females but for some odd reason PR's make the worst out of their lot look like nothing

and the ones in florida are the same, don't be fooled

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I do see americanized Mexicans and some AA's with bird behavior, idk about caribbean females but for some odd reason PR's make the worst out of their lot look like nothing

and the ones in florida are the same, don't be fooled
I lost my virginity to a Puerto Rican thot in HS.:Ohlord: