HBr2OUV.jpg

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
:jbhmm:expand on that*

Afro-Boricuas are extremely BAD and beautiful in looks. Hell Bernice Burgos alone speaks for that. I never really seen an ugly Afro-Boricua. However, its balanced out because they come from a trashy ass culture that has ZERO integrity to it.:snoop: I know because I have some in my family through marriage. Which is why many people claim they never met a classy Puerto Rican chick. Puerto Rican culture does not encourage women with good mental instead women that are extremely loose mentally. If Afro-Boricaus had the mental of AA or African women then they would be GOAT fr fr.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Afro-Boricuas are extremely BAD and beautiful in looks. Hell Bernice Burgos alone speaks for that. I never really seen an ugly Afro-Boricua. However, its balanced out because they come from a trashy ass culture that has ZERO integrity to it.:snoop: I know because I have some in my family through marriage. Which is why many people claim they never met a classy Puerto Rican chick. Puerto Rican culture does not encourage women with good mental instead women that are extremely loose mentally. If Afro-Boricaus had the mental of AA or African women then they would be GOAT fr fr.
i been saying that's basically all them spanish joints

culture of thots in cheap dresses & heels

but then again the the dudes be head to toe in off.brand shyte too

:pachaha:

how do you say ratchet in spanish¿