Afro-Brazilian Women Appreciation Thread

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
i'll be back in SP in a week, where the gostosa transplants from Bahia residing nowadays?
I met a lot of people from Bahia in Zona Sul...just get off at Saude metro...take the bus to Shopping Plaza Sul and u gonna bump into some :takedat:....just walking around in the neighborhood I lived in, a lot of people had those baianos accents, couldn't understand a thing lmao...u fucc with the Black Music clubs?

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I met a lot of people from Bahia in Zona Sul...just get off at Saude metro...take the bus to Shopping Plaza Sul and u gonna bump into some :takedat:....just walking around in the neighborhood I lived in, a lot of people had those baianos accents, couldn't understand a thing lmao...u fucc with the Black Music clubs?
that's a bet :salute: i havent been back in like 4 years, hit me with some current black music clubs down there

im staying at the top of the blue line, bouta hit that straight shot straight to saude

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
that's a bet :salute: i havent been back in like 4 years, hit me with some current black music clubs down there

im staying at the top of the blue line, bouta hit that straight shot straight to saude
UpClub
MaryPop (this spot might be closed tho, I gotta hit my ex shortie up and ask.....they got samba at the bottom and HipHop/Reggae up top)
Black Luxury

But there's a gang of them....the Hip Hop spots cool but u know the Samba/Pagode spots have fine sistas too who are open to hear what u got to say :datazz:

Those first 3 legit tho

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
UpClub
MaryPop (this spot might be closed tho, I gotta hit my ex shortie up and ask.....they got samba at the bottom and HipHop/Reggae up top)
Black Luxury

But there's a gang of them....the Hip Hop spots cool but u know the Samba/Pagode spots have fine sistas too who are open to hear what u got to say :datazz:

Those first 3 legit tho
:salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: why cant i rep you man :to:

pagode weak af but i'll wade through that for a good cause :mjcry:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
:salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: why cant i rep you man :to:

pagode weak af but i'll wade through that for a good cause :mjcry:
:salute: no rep needed mane...when I get back to SP, u can get me a Skol :sas2:

damn u don't like pagode? :pachaha:I guess I fux with it a lot cuz the women do :skip:, first pagode show I went to, I was drunk as fucc, caressing and making out with this Brazilian chick I met 2 hours prior:whew:, good times :to:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:salute: no rep needed mane...when I get back to SP, u can get me a Skol :sas2:

damn u don't like pagode? :pachaha:I guess I fux with it a lot cuz the women do :skip:, first pagode show I went to, I was drunk as fucc, caressing and making out with this Brazilian chick I met 2 hours prior:whew:, good times :to:
music is lixo but the atmosphere can be :whew:

all the sights throw me off my 2-step game too, ya boy is the worst dancer in latin america :skip:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
@Malta How difficult was it to learn Portuguese...?:wow:

I had a Spanish base when I learned, so there was a lot of commonality. Also, what helped a lot was the woman I was seeing at the time lived there and spoke English, once we got serious she thought it was important that I be able to speak it when she's not around so she taught me more and I got it a lot quicker that way.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I had a Spanish base when I learned, so there was a lot of commonality. Also, what helped a lot was the woman I was seeing at the time lived there and spoke English, once we got serious she thought it was important that I be able to speak it when she's not around so she taught me more and I got it a lot quicker that way.
:ehh:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Had to come back in here:noah:

Clara+Cristina+Paix%C3%A3o+-+Foto+e+Maquiagem+Victor+Waltz+(1).JPG