cb3v9ao1kh.jpg

juliana nepomuceno
:wow:

I'm in love :noah:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Nah, you can use it as a source of inspiration. Save up, book the flight, get the visa and see a different country, culture, people, etc.
Nah I earn a nice salary and have been around he world but I've never been to Brazil and had no idea it was the way @Malta @horse. kills and @Tommy Knocks have described it as. I just need the free time to make the trip.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
some ace hood lookin brotha scooped this one up and took her to the UK also. These brits are beating us to the punch. :damn:
he even learned portuguese :damn:
how happy they look. :damn:

fukk that Im mad. :pacspit:

edit: he might be angolan-british

:beli:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn... I want to go. After watching City of God I wanted to go to Brazil lol.

What can a breh like me do over there?? I'd be going dolo probably with no knowledge of the country, language and no contacts there.

When i went to Japan earlier this year, I at least had someone and their fam as contact so I had things to see at least.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:pachaha: sorry crehs the frustration in here is hilarious

please go to brazil, it's a wonderful, frustrating, deeply poor and incredibly rich place

but go for more than the women, go for the full experience, the women will come to those that appreciate where they are, not to the fountains of thirst looking for strange strange

my homeboy used to run a little side hustle taking brehs to brazil, he might start that back up, i'll holla at em

he's white tho :mjpls:

but he's cool :whoa: i swear :whoa: breh lived in favelas and walks around with respect on his shoulder and has no delusions nor does he care about being "down", he just does his thing and puts brehs on