Afro-Brazilian Women Appreciation Thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Its not just their looks. You can find women here who look like that, personality is where they separate themselves. If you just average here you getting simped so much you start to think your shyt don't stink vs there where there is such a large quantity of 7 and 8s that they are just more down to earth.
I hear you about personality but like somebody said personality is subjective. Also no offense to you or anybody else but I don't think you, me, anybody else are that different where we can't find a chick with them looks and a personality we like here.

The part about the simping honestly that's not my concern if she's that gassed up we probably wont vibe but that's not every girl contrary to what some believe. Its also a reflection of you IMO if that's all you can find. That would be like a chick saying she can only find bums. I'd question what she into that has here mainly/only finding that.

Edit: I responded to the person I quoted with that question because his post is focused on looks since he don't know them chicks if you didn't know. I was just wondering where he lived if he don't see girls with them looks.

Last edited:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I didn't move it ffs

And @Emperor_ReinScarf can see that.

I am sorry :francis: he threw your name out there.

harakiri-o.gif

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I hear you about personality but like somebody said personality is subjective. Also no offense to you or anybody else but I don't think you, me, anybody else are that different where we can't find a chick with them looks and a personality we like here.

The part about the simping honestly that's not my concern if she's that gassed up we probably wont vibe but that's not every girl contrary to what some believe. Its also a reflection of you IMO if that's all you can find. That would be like a chick saying she can only find bums. I'd question what she into that has here mainly/only finding that.

Have you been to Brazil?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Have you been to Brazil?
No but I got people (only 3) that have and or are currently there who told me what I just posted. I already believed it anyway because anywhere I've been at for some time its the same story regarding chicks. Is this the I haven't went and I don't know shyt part? If so you win on that

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
No but I got people (only 3) that have and or are currently there who told me what I just posted. I already believed it anyway because anywhere I've been at for some time its the same story regarding chicks. Is this the I haven't went and I don't know shyt part? If so you win on that

Places like Brazil end up having lots of viewpoints and opinions from others, both in the positive and the negative. Hence why it's best to go there first.

I haven't been there yet, but I'll be there in November. Like you, I got a lot of info from 3rd parties. I decided I rather get my own perspective and then go from there.

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
yeah forreal

all these Americans talking bout how they smash all these brawds in brazill...

Like how in the hell do you even initiate the convo? Or do you just walk up to a chick with the :takedat::shaq::steviej::datazz: :watup::kobe:face and flash some greenbacks and thats it???

900x900px-LL-61ec25f8_Dead_gif.gif

Im doing this shyt before I hit the grave fams:russ: