Afro-Brazilian Women Appreciation Thread

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
with all the "mexicans hate blacks" rhetorics on the thecoli you'd think otherwise

Yea. That's because nikkas don't travel, don't leave their homes, and have no idea what they're talking about.

424501.gif

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
Where you living at breh that you don't see women that look like this? I feel bad for you man.

Its not just their looks. You can find women here who look like that, personality is where they separate themselves. If you just average here you getting simped so much you start to think your shyt don't stink vs there where there is such a large quantity of 7 and 8s that they are just more down to earth.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
It wasn't me

@Theraflu kick it back

@Theraflu how can 100 pawg threads be allowed to stay, but something talking about the beauty of black women gets moved

full

@Theraflu :upsetfavre: when are you going to move this back?

This is a traveshamockery of the highest order, precedent has been set by allowing countless "Pawg so fine" threads to exist in the Locker Room long after The Root existed :francis:

You lucky I turned down the Super mod job, I would ban you for this shyt :birdman:

@cook @Brooklynzson how do you feel about @Theraflu actually hurting traffic by taking a featured thread out of the top viewed forum?
kOBFuwJ.png

I feel less compelled to keep posting pics, and I was going to only post clean pictures that were work safe to insure more traffic
kOBFuwJ.png

@Theraflu why? have we not endured enough?

And I feel you I wldn't post either

I didn't move it ffs

And @Emperor_ReinScarf can see that.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Eu não curto muito praia tambem mas as mulheres lá :whew:
Ubatuba é litoral de sp né?

Sim, quando eu vou pra praia prefiro ficar dentro de São Paulo mesmo, há alguns anos inventei de ir pro Rio mas demorei 6 horas pra chegar e achei a cidade uma bosta

:mjpls: the fukk y'all speaking in portuguese for

Não sei. :mjpls:

:mjpls: