Afrika Bambaataa's Sexual Assault Accuser Walks Back Claims: '[He] Is Not A Pedophile'

mag357

Superstar
Daps
oh I'm sorry

yalls hero isn't a pedophile

he's just an ephebophilic homosexual who can't tell the difference between an individual who closer to prepubescent age than drinking age.

The fact that you don't know there's teens that can look like grown adults and grown adults that can look like teens is crazy...

But I don't care that much about this topic to go on further.

Two nikkaz having consensual sex.
One older, one pretended to be older.
The thread is yours

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
The fact that you don't know there's teens that can look like grown adults and grown adults that can look like teens is crazy...

But I don't care that much about this topic to go on further.

Two nikkaz having consensual sex.
One older, one pretended to be older.
The thread is yours

original-grid-image-25509-1461865068-6.jpg

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
bambaata is a pedo

Many gatekeepers of Hip Hop knew about it and didn't do a God damn thing to kick this parasite out. Krs claiming he got rhymes to destroy every popular rapper, but can't write nothing to destroy bambaata, while stumbling across the words when asked about him.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
*I know exactly what words I'm using. in the real world, pedophilia is a catch al term for sexual attraction and intercourse with minors under the age of consent in your jurisdiction. I make a lot more money than you do using words for a living so I don't give a shyt about yawls well actually its not pedophilia it's a distinct form of chronophilia

And just to clarify...
Pedophilia is not a catch all term for what you said. It's a medical term that has a specific meaning.
Because people started using the term incorrectly all the time. it has basically become that.

I don't care how much money you make doing whatever u do, my brother. U can still be wrong.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
And just to clarify...
Pedophilia is not a catch all term for what you said. It's a medical term that has a specific meaning.
Because people started using the term incorrectly all the time. it has basically become that.

I don't care how much money you make doing whatever u do, my brother. U can still be wrong.
out of respect for your community, I'll start using yawls preferred term. you got it b

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Paycheck?

Them nikkas probably homeless

Zulu Nation always had street cats in the mix. And with street cats you got street money. Plus The City Girls recently sample one of Bams biggest hits so I'm sure a nice check came from that. Not to mention the years of residuals from The Kings Of Comedy when Cedric used Bams music.