Afrika Bambaataa's Sexual Assault Accuser Walks Back Claims: '[He] Is Not A Pedophile'

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I read what he said. he still had sex with a 15 year old. textbook pedo
Not really, fukking someone under the assumption that they're an adult is different than being attracted to minors.

Textbook pedophilia is someone with an attraction to prepubescent children, fukking someone because you think they're an adult when they're not, just makes you a reckless degenerate.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I read what he said. he still had sex with a 15 year old. textbook pedo
I know for a FACT there used to be 16 year old girls with fake IDs stripping at Perfections back in the day. Hot 97 used to host shyt there n everything so I know all types of rappers got caught up over there and prolly still don't know it till this day.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I know for a FACT there used to be 16 year old girls with fake IDs stripping at Perfections back in the day. Hot 97 used to host shyt there n everything so I know all types of rappers got caught up over there and prolly still don't know it till this day.
that's true

BUT

16 year old girls are GIRLs they may look 18 but they don't act like it and anyone who isn't a pedophile and/or willfully ignorant of the blatant signs that they are not of age can easily tell that a girl is a girl and not a woman.

if you ever worked with high schoolers you know what I mean

I'm not going at you with this statement but just society in general.

People really seemed to stop caring about what words really mean. They just be using them.
And that has become a real detriment to our thinking, learning, communication etc
oh I'm sorry

yalls hero isn't a pedophile

he's just an ephebophilic homosexual who can't tell the difference between an individual who closer to prepubescent age than drinking age.

my bad bro
I believe the biggest flaw in our community is how we protect rapist and pedos

I can’t stand Mexicans or cacs but they not welcoming nikkas like fleece Johnson, Bambatta and (allegedly) Big U to the cookout once they did what they did
this is complete cutter ap, especially with cacs
theres always that one weirdo thats gotta pop up and say 'thats not pedophilia, thats ephebephilia" :dahell:
shyt is weird as fukk

I'm convinced these dudes got skeletons in their closets just like their hippity a ha ha ha hop hereos

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
that's true

BUT

16 year old girls are GIRLs they may look 18 but they don't act like it and anyone who isn't a pedophile and/or willfully ignorant of the blatant signs that they are not of age can easily tell that a girl is a girl and not a woman.

oh I'm sorry

he's just an ephebophilic homosexual who can't tell the difference between an individual who closer to prepubescent age than drinking age.

my bad bro

shyt is weird as fukk

I'm convinced these dudes got skeletons in their closets just like their hippity a ha ha ha hop hereos
Not every 16 year old girl is gonna act the same and this is in no way excusing pedophiles

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
I believe the biggest flaw in our community is how we protect rapist and pedos

I can’t stand Mexicans or cacs but they not welcoming nikkas like fleece Johnson, Bambatta and (allegedly) Big U to the cookout once they did what they did
Big U? You shoulda said Cowboy he was good in his hood even after his charges.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
that's true

BUT

oh I'm sorry

my bad bro

shyt is weird as fukk

16 year old now vs back in the day is way different on top of the fact everyone don't act the same. A GEN Z 20 year old acts like a daln 16 year old. Lol. I knew certain 16 year olds back then who dead ass lived on they own. I'm not excusing anything AT ALL but somebody who wasn't sheltered and been thru shyt and had to grow up fast ain't gonna act like ur normal teenager and can definitely finesse some shyt. Why would anyone think they would be getting a lap dance by a minor going into a professional establishment? Lol

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
posters are losin it in real time

im outta here, no jerry seinfeld pdf meme gif
shyt is absolutely disgusting

they one step away from straight up supporting batty bwoy pedophilia* .

*I know exactly what words I'm using. in the real world, pedophilia is a catch al term for sexual attraction and intercourse with minors under the age of consent in your jurisdiction. I make a lot more money than you do using words for a living so I don't give a shyt about yawls well actually its not pedophilia it's a distinct form of chronophilia :gucci: . suck a dikk and die if you support gay pedorapists.