Africa's biggest Jesus statue’ unveiled in Nigeria...Nigerians get tf in here.

无名的

Superstar
Daps

So by your responses, I can only surmise you take issue with the skin color of Jesus, but not with someone turning water into wine, walking on water and raising men from the dead. And you can't back anything you say up with logic, so you resort to irrelevant ad hominem attacks.

:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
So by your responses, I can only surmise you take issue with the skin color of Jesus, but not with someone turning water into wine, walking on water and raising men from the dead. And you can't back anything you say up with logic, so you resort to irrelevant ad hominem attacks.

Who tf is Jesus?

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
:snoop: People actually dapped this. :martin: Among the slaves that came to the new world there were Yoruba, Igbo, Akan, Bambara, Mandinka, Mende, Papel, Wolof, Fulani, Hausa, various Bantu groups et cetera et cetera. Hebrews however, were nowhere to be found since they are not native to the continent.

The irony of throwing your nose in the air at some of the erratic thinking of Africans, while at the same time attempting to reinvent history and distance yourself from your real origins so you can have a more "dignified" past you can look back to.

Hebrew Israelites crack me up breh

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
So when i leave a white dominated country where they run shyt i can expect all of what u said and more in a black country that also builds monuments to them good to know

Losing respect for nigerians by the second
There are 55 other black countries you can move too.....

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
:snoop: People actually dapped this. :martin: Among the slaves that came to the new world there were Yoruba, Igbo, Akan, Bambara, Mandinka, Mende, Papel, Wolof, Fulani, Hausa, various Bantu groups et cetera et cetera. Hebrews however, were nowhere to be found since they are not native to the continent.

The irony of throwing your nose in the air at some of the erratic thinking of Africans, while at the same time attempting to reinvent history and distance yourself from your real origins so you can have a more "dignified" past you can look back to.

:mjlol: The existence of Igbo and Ethiopian Jews (now and historically) should show you how off base your thinking is.