African Dictator & US Ally William Ruto: Huge Protest(Unprecedented) in Kenya #RejectFinanceBill2024

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I hear this is a response to a tax policy related to the IMF.

another reason why we need ultra wealthy black individuals.
Ultra wealthy Black individuals will never solve that problem. The World Bank and IMF was made by Eurocentric interests who were winners in the war and nothing more,

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
simmer down fakkit. i'm always gonna use relevant examples to teach buffoons.

if you felt attacked it's because you probably one of the ones I was talking to.

btw some panthers went to cuba under similar circumstances. several countries also offered Black Americans asylum... get off that pedestal
No you weren’t talking to me, or any of us. You can’t talk.

You see the truth is those who didn’t/couldn’t leave Kenya will stay, face whatever comes and fight through it, many sacrificing life and liberty in the process, and in the end will overcome and make that country a better place. That’s the only way it’ll get done. Not by getting the hell out and then telling others to”hold their tongue” because you don’t wanna be called to account.

I mean who the hell do you think you are?

But we all know once all the struggling is done and it’s safe, that’s when I imagine your kind will head back with all kinds of grand ideas about what needs to be done. I just hope those people don’t make the grand mistake of listening.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
simmer down fakkit. i'm always gonna use relevant examples to teach buffoons.

if you felt attacked it's because you probably one of the ones I was talking to.

btw some panthers went to cuba under similar circumstances. several countries also offered Black Americans asylum... get off that pedestal
To be fair, the way you framed ya previous post does come off a way. I would of simply said Africans are fighting European influences as well as African officials who are either puppets or ethnic group biased.

There is no “up” from the United States so it makes no sense for Black Americans to “flee” to a country in worse condition.. which makes their struggles unique :(

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
To be fair, the way you framed ya previous post does come off a way. I would of simply said Africans are fighting European influences as well as African officials who are either puppets or ethnic group biased.

There is no “up” from the United States so I don’t see Black Americans fleeing to worse condition.. which makes their struggles unique :(
And that's all true but it doesn't mean that people can sit online and tell people they are running away and go and fix home. respect is all mutual. always. no one side. I came to North America as a refugee after having my family nearly wiped out to see some buffoons yapping online about me running away is retarded friend

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
O Damn! I remember I met him and his whole retinue here in DC at some event related to NASA and Kenya. He a whole dictator huh? SMH

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
More so

Kenyan government has been taking out loans for years from World Bank and China at bad interest rates and can't generate revenue to pay them back.

Ukraine war when energy prices skyrocketed is when my friends there really started to feel the crunch.

Ruto comes into power and has been raising taxes and cutting public services (bad policy) to address the debt making life very hard for Kenyans. This Finance Bill was the breaking point but a lot lead up to this.

IMF steps in during the Biden deal and tells them to commit further budget cuts and taxation.

This is all while politicians get paid salaries 10000x what the average Kenyan makes.

Its just sad because without African countries having access to low interest capital and ways to generate revenue, its an endless cycle.

All roads lead back to corruption