African Dictator & US Ally William Ruto: Huge Protest(Unprecedented) in Kenya #RejectFinanceBill2024

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
People don't understand how inhumane African leaders are @Wiseborn you've been to Nairobi, tell them of the numerous slums you've seen. All a result of the purposeful killing of the rural economy leading to massive rural-urban migration, for us to live as beggars and squalors in our own land. Yesterday police went to an Estate and killed 30+ people, women, children involved. This is a class struggle. The middle class who are slowly being eroded, but it is the poor who have been treated as majority of the cannon fodder yet again. Whether floods, police brutality, they are used and misused and treated like garbage. Yet its there that politicians go to seek voted 1st.
All i can say is that Nairobi has an Ice skating rink. Colombia's GDP is more than twice of Kenya's and I dont believe there's an ice skating rink

Hell Kenya is much richer than Tanzania never saw a slum on the level of Nairobi's slums in Dar Th difference between rich ad poor in Kenya is heart breaking.

Kenya must to something to resolve this or theres always gonna be people with no stake in the status quo down to protest, riot or join terrorist groups to effect change that should happen from the ballot box.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
People don't understand how inhumane African leaders are @Wiseborn you've been to Nairobi, tell them of the numerous slums you've seen. All a result of the purposeful killing of the rural economy leading to massive rural-urban migration, for us to live as beggars and squalors in our own land. Yesterday police went to an Estate and killed 30+ people, women, children involved. This is a class struggle. The middle class who are slowly being eroded, but it is the poor who have been treated as majority of the cannon fodder yet again. Whether floods, police brutality, they are used and misused and treated like garbage. Yet its there that politicians go to seek voted 1st.

Yeah places like Githurai get done nasty while politicians and their 10 side pieces all drive foreigns and take 1st class to Mauritius.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
All i can say is that Nairobi has an Ice skating rink. Colombia's GDP is more than twice of Kenya's and I dont believe there's an ice skating rink

Hell Kenya is much richer than Tanzania never saw a slum on the level of Nairobi's slums in Dar Th difference between rich ad poor in Kenya is heart breaking.

Kenya must to something to resolve this or theres always gonna be people with no stake in the status quo down to protest, riot or join terrorist groups to effect change that should happen from the ballot box.

The world is cruel and racist. You mention Tanzania and even peaceful low business risk countries like that have trouble attracting foreign investment (that isn't predatory) to not be poor and mostly rural. shyt gone take a Herculean effort to overcome. Reason why this shyt been a cycle for however many years.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
The political left has convinced people that high taxes on very rich is good and it should be used on things like universal health care, pre-K, and shoring up social security. But of course, this is another topic for another thread.
the middle class is taxed to hell..
their jargon is nothing but smoke and mirrors

the white man speaks with a forked tongue

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Screenshot-2024-06-27-at-9-36-21-AM.png

Screenshot-2024-06-27-at-9-36-32-AM.png

You still out there? Thoughts? I will have boots on ground in Kampala and Nairobi really soon. @MikelArteta

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Screenshot-2024-06-27-at-9-36-21-AM.png

Screenshot-2024-06-27-at-9-36-32-AM.png

You still out there? Thoughts? I will have boots on ground in Kampala and Nairobi really soon. @MikelArteta

back in canada till next month

nice but nothing gonna happen, museveni has the country in a stranglehold and you do anything wrong you're disappearing or end up in luzira. That march gonna be tiny as hell, internet prob shut down

mbasogo, biya, museveni and kagame are untouchable

Swahili P'Bitek

Absorbingpovertywithoutlimitations
Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
Hired goons brought fracas to the protests organised where I live, looting started and a kid was shot, gunshots here and there. The military was in the city today patrolling with mini tanks and all.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
The taliban just made a supercar. On its own. Kenya can't even do taxes right. :scust:

Kenya needs to take this L. Disgusting. :scust:

Shout out to the Sahel. :wow: