African Dictator & US Ally William Ruto: Huge Protest(Unprecedented) in Kenya #RejectFinanceBill2024

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
what are the odds the 2 WOAT presidents the country has had are both Kalenjin tribe.

both regressive dictators

:mjpls:

12 people disappeared in the night before protest for being outspoken

the coli "why do you run, go and fix home". can't do much in death beloved... this is why we get asylum even when we are not at war... you don't know what is in any refugees file. hold your tongue

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I hear this is a response to a tax policy related to the IMF.

another reason why we need ultra wealthy black individuals.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
what are the odds the 2 WOAT presidents the country has had are both Kalenjin tribe.

both regressive dictators

:mjpls:

12 people disappeared in the night before protest for being outspoken

the coli "why do you run, go and fix home". can't do much in death beloved... this is why we get asylum even when we are not at war... you don't know what is in any refugees file. hold your tongue
Black people faced the same thing here in this country, or maybe you don’t know about all the massacres that have taken place throughout our history. And we didn’t have anywhere else to go.

So maybe it’s you that should hold your tongue my friend, or stick to speaking on topics you know something about. What those are I have no idea.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Black people faced the same thing here in this country, or maybe you don’t know about all the massacres that have taken place throughout our history. And we didn’t have anywhere else to go.

So maybe it’s you that should hold your tongue my friend, or stick to speaking on topics you know something about. What those are I have no idea.
simmer down fakkit. i'm always gonna use relevant examples to teach buffoons.

if you felt attacked it's because you probably one of the ones I was talking to.

btw some panthers went to cuba under similar circumstances. several countries also offered Black Americans asylum... get off that pedestal

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
I hear this is a response to a tax policy related to the IMF.

More so

Kenyan government has been taking out loans for years from World Bank and China at bad interest rates and can't generate revenue to pay them back.

Ukraine war when energy prices skyrocketed is when my friends there really started to feel the crunch.

Ruto comes into power and has been raising taxes and cutting public services (bad policy) to address the debt making life very hard for Kenyans. This Finance Bill was the breaking point but a lot lead up to this.

IMF steps in during the Biden deal and tells them to commit further budget cuts and taxation.

This is all while politicians get paid salaries 10000x what the average Kenyan makes.

Its just sad because without African countries having access to low interest capital and ways to generate revenue, its an endless cycle.