African borders need to be redrawn, we can all agree on this but do have the stomach to stand aside?

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More so talking about the rest of the ME. Iraq would be in the forefront for a 3-state solution.
oh... this doesn't apply to israel, the center of the middle east problem... gotcha

3847818322_f49bc1f7cf.jpg

:snooze:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
oh... this doesn't apply to israel, the center of the middle east problem... gotcha

3847818322_f49bc1f7cf.jpg

If you want to give Israel free reign to redraw borders, thats on you. I was being nice. You know what happens if you give them that free pass. I'm talking more about the Picot-Sykes boundaries. Seems like those ISIS folks have a big issue with it along with many other Arabs. I'm saying lets let them redraw their own boundaries and see how it works out. Israel is an exaggerated "problem" of the ME that has been used for decades by ME dictators to draw attention away from the real problems they faced at home.

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
If you want to give Israel free reign to redraw borders, thats on you. I was being nice. You know what happens if you give them that free pass. I'm talking more about the Picot-Sykes boundaries. Seems like those ISIS folks have a big issue with it along with many other Arabs. I'm saying lets let them redraw their own boundaries and see how it works out. Israel is an exaggerated "problem" of the ME that has been used for decades by ME dictators to draw attention away from the real problems they faced at home.
yup. Israel is basically the wedge issue in the ME. No matter what you can always shift focus from your dirt to that issue and get support regardless of what you're doing.

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The AU broadly agreed on maintaining the old borders. I dont see how they could be redrawn without conflict and causing more problems than they would solve. It would also lead to some non-viable nations with even some minimal groupings used as a basis of nationhood. Once some group decides to form their own country with the oil, gold or diamonds then everything will disintegrate.